Offering We Want You! (Content Creation/Channel Review)

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hey everyone,

So something we want to start a new. We want to start a brand new video series (I guess you can call it that) where as to we want to show you off. I think we are going to call it "Challenge Accepted", where we give you a challenge and you come up with something creative. Basically to break it down we will do a Top 20 selection base on the topic of who submits:
Animation
Art Work
3D Models
1 to 2 minute Video skits
Music
Memes
Gif
Much more...

We will also do a top 5 YouTube Shoutout/Review at the end of each video. So if you want your channel to be reviewed over, then line on up and lets see whatcha got. We will be doing these reviews on ALL channels, so don't be shy. There is also no range in subscriber counts. So if you are just starting YouTube or you have 50 million subscribers we will try to review everyone. If you are tired of watching the same ol YouTuber, hopefully our top 5 wont disappoint. Hopefully you will find something you'll like here. We want to produce these videos every Friday. But we can't do it with out you! We want to promote other people awesome creations and ideas for the world to see. If you think this is something your interested in let us know below.

***UPDATE****
Sorry everyone but the idea has been delayed. We ran into some issues for the video and we also didnt receive enough submissions. The video is delayed until further notice. But we will still review and also we would like to share you guys videos on our Twitter page. That way we can some what make up for the video lost. We will share the video to the respected Twitter pages, depending on your content. We are sorry we couldn't do the video, but we will like to help as much as we can. Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Please review my channel! Here is my newest video .

More cat playing call of duty. Cat needs voice lol. And will review soon. Notice your a vlogger so got to do a little bit of watching. But I will say this thumbnails is the key to getting your audience curious about your videos. Having explosive thumbnails for your channel will bring more attention to your videos. But more feedback coming your way.[DOUBLEPOST=1486056158][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could use a review!

Hey Peter J,

You are a food reviewer/critic and you also played some Minecraft about some years ago. I don’t know if you are going back to Minecraft but the food reviews are different and I think their actually really entertaining. And the way you describe how the food taste and feels are really good. But I will say if you can be a bit more descriptive with the review that would make the videos even better. Think of it like this, if a blind person were to come across your channel and you were able to describe every single detail and be very very VERY descriptive about the food you’re reviewing, they can image and possibly taste the food you’re describing. I got that feel in a few of your Food review videos. A few things in my opinion that I would say can help your channel. Your thumbnails are good but make sure you get a clear shot of the food more than anything. Clear shot of the food brings in hungry people lol. I would also say don’t just do fast food restaurants go out and explore restaurants that people may have not heard of or tried. Yes fast food is a great and easy start but going to a place were as to you can order a pizza pretzel burger dipped in fondue lol. That’s just made up, but you get my point. Don’t just limit yourself to fast food. Last thing if you do more fast food restaurants is it possible for you to make these reviews at a set location? Like a room of some sort. Nothing against your car but it may draw in more attention base off the scenery of your video. Depending on your scenery of your background can in fact bring in or deter your audience. But either way I like your food reviews and I hope you constantly do them and get better along the way. You’re doing a good job. Oh and one last last LAST thing. Please update your trailer, it’s been 2 years, and your channel seems to be taking the food route. In all honesty your trailer can turn away your audience big time. Just a friendly tip. But keep up your work and hopefully you can have your own food channel (like on TV J).

Last edited:

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I just glance at your channel and looked at your trailer. Your trailer should be bringing so many people to your channel. Better review coming your way soon. Best to do it in a video style format anyway. Video coming out tomorrow explaining everything.
wow man thanks im so glad you liked the trailer :D i love that trailer :D and i will be sure to tune in tomorrow im also gonna take a look around your channel to see what goes on there :D

Reactions: BluEdge Chekpoint

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
wow man thanks im so glad you liked the trailer :D i love that trailer :D and i will be sure to tune in tomorrow im also gonna take a look around your channel to see what goes on there :D

Hey ScalperHero

Let me just say your trailer is amazing and it drew me in big time to your videos so huge plus. Now a few things about your channel. Thumbnails are a huge factor that brings in your audience. I will be honest with you but people like visuals then text. Having a thumbnail full of text might deter your audience where as to its not catching their eye. Think of it like this your title already going to display about your video. So why have a duplicate title on your thumbnail. Your thumbnail should be explosive and reeling your audience in. It’s okay to have text on your thumbnails every once in a while (for ex. Shoutout videos). Make them flashy and sexy. So a few things I see with your videos. You have Gaming, Reviews, Shouts, and also Development.

Gaming Videos:

Every channel has their own style of making gaming content. Stick with your style and be a bit more enthusiastic. Maybe do some single player games with a story line to it and make parts out of that. Or live stream.

Reviews:

I know you just started your first review on a game. A few pointers, one if you are going to do a review I would suggest to play the game before hand and record it. Then make a reaction review on the game and have all the pros and cons about that game written down, so you can fluently go through the review without getting challenged by your audience. Also this helps by concentrating on the focus of the review. Trying to play the game and do a review is a little bit hard because you are trying to focus on two things at once. Another thing is to be very descriptive about the review. I need to know more pros more cons and even though you don’t care about the graphics….care about the graphics lol. Remember this is a review for your audience not to you. Review needs more detailing, (Character model, where do you think it take place, what do you like about the game, what do you not like about the game, bugs, fixes, glitches, enemies, AI system, level design, sound, music, old school, new school, graphics, addictions, boring, suggestions, and much more).

Shoutouts:

Keep up the shout outs. YouTubers can possibly look up to you when they need the extra boost. And also I like your stance “you don’t have to be subscribed to me to win, but please check out the winners.” You are putting other channels first before your own which is an awesome thing to do.

Game Development:

Hopefully you are still working on that game. Need more game development videos. Best way to keep yourself motivated and promote your upcoming game. NEED MORE SPEED DEV.

Other than that just keep working and tweaking out the odds and ends of your channel. Eventually you will receive the audience you need.[DOUBLEPOST=1486062099][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please review my channel! Here is my newest video .

Hey LizardLifeVlog z

Might I say you are missing one huge thing. A trailer. Need Trailer my good sir. People need to know whatcha channel is about. Also more cat videos lol. Your vlogs are good but they can always be better and that is something that plans out during your day. Having a vlog about your life is pretty cool but don’t forget about any I mean any encounters you have with in the day (It can be as simple as a squirrel chasing a dog). Also you made some stick animations. What happen to that? Are you still making those? I would hope so, or you branch off into your own animation gig. The stick fights were enjoyable. But overall your vlogs of course needs a bit of work but really it all depends on how your days go. Just keep up your work and it will all work out at the end J. Oh and one more thing I know that vloggers thumbnails don’t have to be as explosive as other youtubers but hey try to make them eye catching. Add some banners or colors into your thumbnails.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey ScalperHero

Let me just say your trailer is amazing and it drew me in big time to your videos so huge plus. Now a few things about your channel. Thumbnails are a huge factor that brings in your audience. I will be honest with you but people like visuals then text. Having a thumbnail full of text might deter your audience where as to its not catching their eye. Think of it like this your title already going to display about your video. So why have a duplicate title on your thumbnail. Your thumbnail should be explosive and reeling your audience in. It’s okay to have text on your thumbnails every once in a while (for ex. Shoutout videos). Make them flashy and sexy. So a few things I see with your videos. You have Gaming, Reviews, Shouts, and also Development.

Gaming Videos:

Every channel has their own style of making gaming content. Stick with your style and be a bit more enthusiastic. Maybe do some single player games with a story line to it and make parts out of that. Or live stream.

Reviews:

I know you just started your first review on a game. A few pointers, one if you are going to do a review I would suggest to play the game before hand and record it. Then make a reaction review on the game and have all the pros and cons about that game written down, so you can fluently go through the review without getting challenged by your audience. Also this helps by concentrating on the focus of the review. Trying to play the game and do a review is a little bit hard because you are trying to focus on two things at once. Another thing is to be very descriptive about the review. I need to know more pros more cons and even though you don’t care about the graphics….care about the graphics lol. Remember this is a review for your audience not to you. Review needs more detailing, (Character model, where do you think it take place, what do you like about the game, what do you not like about the game, bugs, fixes, glitches, enemies, AI system, level design, sound, music, old school, new school, graphics, addictions, boring, suggestions, and much more).

Shoutouts:

Keep up the shout outs. YouTubers can possibly look up to you when they need the extra boost. And also I like your stance “you don’t have to be subscribed to me to win, but please check out the winners.” You are putting other channels first before your own which is an awesome thing to do.

Game Development:

Hopefully you are still working on that game. Need more game development videos. Best way to keep yourself motivated and promote your upcoming game. NEED MORE SPEED DEV.

Other than that just keep working and tweaking out the odds and ends of your channel. Eventually you will receive the audience you need.

thanks for the awesome feedback man this helps a lot i honestly cant believe you wrote all that lol

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
You ask for a review and i will give you a story. But honestly we are here to make awesome content and also help others. If you really need honest feedback we are here to help!
I find that its always best to get honest feedback, im not sure how to make my thumbnails explode tho which could be why people don't wanna click to watch my videos

BluEdge Chekpoint

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I know there are people with in these forums who can help you. Some do it for free while others will charge. But usually the stages i take in order to make a thumbnail fund a suitabl background that stands out a bit. Mix it with a few big things that happened within your video. Spice up those things a bit and well you should have a good thumbnail. Thumbnails take a lot of creativity thought and its really draining lol.

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I know there are people with in these forums who can help you. Some do it for free while others will charge. But usually the stages i take in order to make a thumbnail fund a suitabl background that stands out a bit. Mix it with a few big things that happened within your video. Spice up those things a bit and well you should have a good thumbnail. Thumbnails take a lot of creativity thought and its really draining lol.
yeah im trying to work on a thumbnail as it and its just not looking right to be fair ill have to have a look around on how to make better thumbnails

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey bro, I really like your channel trailer and was wondering if the person who made it was your friend or did you pay them to make you a rap.