Entertainment Welcome to ZarWay

ZarWay

New User
May 6, 2016
YouTube
Yo! what's up Freedom! partners my name is Yaman a.k.a ZarWay and today I will be introducing myself.

Your name/alias: Yaman/ Channel Name: ZarWay
Where are you from?: Syria, and yes I do english videos and I have a pretty descent accent in my opinion
How old are you?: 14
How did you find Freedom!? some youtube buddies told me about this amazing network and told me that I should join it and I was like why not
What made you join our forums?: I honestly don't know I just heard about it and I was like oh this is pretty cool so I am testing it out
What are your hobbies?: Basketball and youtube....... yeah I am pretty sad xD
What is your favorite food? Pizza :)
Why did you start YouTube? because I saw some pretty cool youtubers put a smile on my face so I wanted to put a smile on other people's face
What is your biggest dream? becoming a good basketball or become a successful youtuber
What kind of channel do you run?: I tell stories while having CS:GO surfing gameplay in the background
How frequently do you upload?: I started youtube a week ago and so far I have uploaded 7 videos and I think that it would be pretty safe to say that I upload every single day :) but I don't have a specefic time to upload videos because I have pretty crap internet xD but still I upload every other day.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey ZarWay

Have you checked the rules, because you are only allowed to make ONE Introduce Yourself post
I will report this thread so it can be removed.
Read the sticky thread for information - http://bit.ly/IntroOnce

However,
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube