What are the requirements to be approved in the Freedom! forums streams section?

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I was just wondering what the requirements for having my twitch channel be approved in the Freedom! forums streams section are.
Also how long would it take for my twitch channel to be reviewed?
Or is the streams section not working?

(just kinda wondering about all that) (btw I'm doing Twitch as a side thing for fun so it's ok if I don't get approved in the streams section in the Freedom! forums)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Basically if you have a magic wand and are able to use it you'll have a chance.

Jokes aside that section is currently broken, YouTube hates the API key and Twitch dropped support for their API so you can't get on it at the moment (I can't even approve your channel without getting an error).

That said we're working on updating the forums which will let us get a new version of the streams plugin which will hopefully work, I'll let you know when it's available!

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Basically if you have a magic wand and are able to use it you'll have a chance.

Jokes aside that section is currently broken, YouTube hates the API key and Twitch dropped support for their API so you can't get on it at the moment (I can't even approve your channel without getting an error).

That said we're working on updating the forums which will let us get a new version of the streams plugin which will hopefully work, I'll let you know when it's available!
Thanks for letting me know!