What do y'all do with your time other than make content for your own channels.

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
I was curious of what y'all do during your time other than making content for your channels, for me I've reading books some business books.

Reactions: kakido

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
I watch videos on YouTube. And I also have been working on writing my own stories. Not to be sold or anything because first of all, I don't know how to sell a book; second, I don't consider myself a good enough writer, even though I still enjoy writing; and third, from what I've looked up online, it seems you have to pay just to sell a book? So I'll just post them on FictionPress and DeviantArt.

Reactions: kakido and Carl D

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
Oh that is cool @Indurok I've been working on some digital art and photography as well too. I mostly post them in deviant art cause it looks cooler than instagram.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
Oh that is cool @Indurok I've been working on some digital art and photography as well too. I mostly post them in deviant art cause it looks cooler than instagram.
I've actually been posting novelizations of my video game dub parodies on YouTube and posting them to FanFiction.net, Archive of Our Own, and DeviantART. I still don't feel like they're well written. But they're not to be taken too seriously anyway. But it's certainly a lot easier than writing my original stories since it's a written version of something that already exists.

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
I've actually been posting novelizations of my video game dub parodies on YouTube and posting them to FanFiction.net, Archive of Our Own, and DeviantART. I still don't feel like they're well written. But they're not to be taken too seriously anyway. But it's certainly a lot easier than writing my original stories since it's a written version of something that already exists.
thats cool.[DOUBLEPOST=1604110144][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally study art in my free time as much as I can.
Oh same here I need to start practicing some animations as well, but I also been teaching myself some digital art as well too.

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I'm still in higher education so I spend a lot of my time studying, but apart from that I write (screenplays, scripts, etc.), play music, game here and there. Also I love my cars and just driving in general so I do a lot of that as well!

Reactions: Carl D

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
I just sit and continue play the game i've already played for that video or just listen to music which can help me for my other channel... so when i'm not working on a video i still think about what my next video can be... expect for when I just watch my favorite youtubers

FlucksPlae

Rising User
Jan 28, 2021
YouTube
I usually watch someone elses videos, play games with my friends, go out shopping (Safely of course), and just sit around talking to my friends either online or IRL. I've actually made a lot of IRL friends in the past 4 years lol. And 3 of them are actually gamers, which really makes me happy.
Maybe someday I'll ask them to make videos with me and help me get used to commentary and other stuff that makes videography a pain for me lol.