What do you think George smells like?

DaBoox

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
Personally I can't decide between if he smells like ham or corn beef. what do you thing George smells like?

DaBoox

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
I honestly never thought this question would come up. Maybe shampoo + conditioner? I have a horrible sense of smell :eek:
lol It's midnight where i'm at so I thought i'd ask a stupid question that might spark some laughter on the forums. It's like the tootsie pop. the world may never know.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
lol It's midnight where i'm at so I thought i'd ask a stupid question that might spark some laughter on the forums. It's like the tootsie pop. the world may never know.
I see what you mean. I wonder if everyone else will follow suit, heh. As long as the chat is respectful, I'm sure this will be fine :p

TheAimGames

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2014
Where the sun doesn't shine
YouTube

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
George just sort of smells like a dude. sometimes there is a carrot/orange smell and not like powerfully... but like it's been metabolised so he smells like someone who eats his fruit and veggies i guess?

DaBoox

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
George just sort of smells like a dude. sometimes there is a carrot/orange smell and not like powerfully... but like it's been metabolised so he smells like someone who eats his fruit and veggies i guess?

OMG TFW ONE OF THE MAIN ADMINS/HIGHER UPS ACTUALLY REPLYS TO YOUR JOKE THREAD!!!

Also can i take this time to complain that I was informed via email that I cannot be partnered because of copywitten material. Although, I currently have no copywitten material on my channel and all art assets are made by me unless otherwise credited

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
OMG TFW ONE OF THE MAIN ADMINS/HIGHER UPS ACTUALLY REPLYS TO YOUR JOKE THREAD!!!

Also can i take this time to complain that I was informed via email that I cannot be partnered because of copywitten material. Although, I currently have no copywritten material on my channel and all art assets are made by me unless otherwise credited
So... I can see why they labeled your channel that way just hear me out.

Case in point.
you included much of the song audio here when it wasn't needed for commentary purposes. If brought into court this and many of your others would not hold up to a fair use defense. The thing about fair use is you have to use the absolute bare minimum to make your point. at many points during your video you could have done this with just video, or with a freeze frame.

This is perhaps comment and criticism at best which is protected... and at worst satire which is not protected. with these "reaction" type videos or "cringe" videos it's common to see even some large YouTubers be on the wrong side of the law when it comes to copyright. I suggest you do a bit more research on fair use as a legal defense before making any more of these reaction style videos because you can get yourself in major trouble by not properly understanding what is and is not defensible and in what relative quantities.

Though none of your content is an obvious or straight reupload of anything that belongs to someone else that does not mean that you're safe in all your gambles made while working with other peoples content.

DaBoox

Rising User
Jun 30, 2016
YouTube
So... I can see why they labeled your channel that way just hear me out.

Case in point.
you included much of the song audio here when it wasn't needed for commentary purposes. If brought into court this and many of your others would not hold up to a fair use defense. The thing about fair use is you have to use the absolute bare minimum to make your point. at many points during your video you could have done this with just video, or with a freeze frame.

This is perhaps comment and criticism at best which is protected... and at worst satire which is not protected. with these "reaction" type videos or "cringe" videos it's common to see even some large YouTubers be on the wrong side of the law when it comes to copyright. I suggest you do a bit more research on fair use as a legal defense before making any more of these reaction style videos because you can get yourself in major trouble by not properly understanding what is and is not defensible and in what relative quantities.

Though none of your content is an obvious or straight reupload of anything that belongs to someone else that does not mean that you're safe in all your gambles made while working with other peoples content.

Well in light of your comment I've set the video to private. Although I personally felt my video was transformative enough to fall under fair use. I made sure not to use too much of the song in any given point. Also I made sure that I avoided using the full song and only used points in the song that I felt should be criticized. In addition, I applied to Freedom! long before i uploaded that video.

I also would like to see what other videos of mine you feel do not fall under fair use. I've only had one claim in the past for using music I thought was royalty free and I quickly settled it and removed the music.