What is the first game that got you into gaming ?

Creative Myth

Respected User
Nov 5, 2016
YouTube
CreativeMyth
Halo Reach is what did it for me. When I played the campaign I loved it, but then I got Xbox Live for the first time and played the multiplayer and I got hooked instantly. Been playing loving video games ever since.

Reactions: Red Roleplays

RockieGO

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
USA
RockieGO.com
YouTube
Rockiego
Commodore 64 was my first CONs . then we got a radio shack Tandy PC with Cassette deck.. and Word base PC games was my life.
last CONs i own would be a SNES. lol

Carl D

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 29, 2020
YouTube
For me it was pokemon blue the gameboy color and the nintendo 64 super smash bros, pokemon stadium and Super Mario, then some playstaion 2 games like Lord of the rings Harry Potter and Yugioh. but that was years ago before I discovered YouTube in 2010.

DanbroUK

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2015
YouTube
Mine was Sonic on the Sega Mega Drive i used to watch my dad play it then i started to. I also remember watching him play Street Fighter a lot when i was a kid so i blame him for my love of that too.

Minicart

New User
The first game that I can remember playing was Sonic the hedgehog for Sega Master System, which opened me up to gaming and then Streets of Rage for Mega Drive is what got me into gaming all together, I still prefer local co-op to this wifi co-op. I remember going round my friends setting up the console, playing 2-4 player co-op was so awesome, you get a better gaming experience when your playing with friends in the same room.
I love Sonic and all the Sega games. I used to play them with my son when he was little. I still have all those consoles and the games![DOUBLEPOST=1606196777][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine was legacy of kain soul reaver [emoji3]
Space Invaders in the late 1970's![DOUBLEPOST=1606196937][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
That Title rings a bell! Was that on the Sega Master System?

RJ 7PEV

Rising User
Nov 28, 2020
YouTube
Fifa, as a child I was into football always played twice a week ect and it was a family sport so that’s why I was drawn to this game! 15 years+ on still not the best fifa player