What is your biggest feels movie? (May be Spoilers)

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Interstellar!

I walked into the theatre expecting to see a cool space travel movie, which I got but it also had a very emotional story involving the main character Cooper and his daughter Murphy.
That scene where Cooper was in space and had just gotten off Miller's planet after being there for half an hour but several years had passed due to time relativity. Then he received the transmissions back from Earth and saw that his son and his daughter are grown adults now and he wasn't there to be with them.

Also the part at the end when he was pulled into the fourth dimension and was seeing himself telling his daughter that he had to leave to go to space and she didn't want him to go. He tried yelling at his daughter to convince him to stay but no matter how hard he tried, the past was set in stone.

Reactions: KewCrew

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I have a rather strong addiction to movies based and about the future.
"Tomorrowland" was one of those movies that got my thought train rolling and kept it moving.

KewCrew

Official Minecrafter and Disney/Marvel Nerd
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2015
YouTube
kewcraftcrew
Interstellar!

I walked into the theatre expecting to see a cool space travel movie, which I got but it also had a very emotional story involving the main character Cooper and his daughter Murphy.
That scene where Cooper was in space and had just gotten off Miller's planet after being there for half an hour but several years had passed due to time relativity. Then he received the transmissions back from Earth and saw that his son and his daughter are grown adults now and he wasn't there to be with them.

Also the part at the end when he was pulled into the fourth dimension and was seeing himself telling his daughter that he had to leave to go to space and she didn't want him to go. He tried yelling at his daughter to convince him to stay but no matter how hard he tried, the past was set in stone.
Yessssss I completely forgot about this movie! Such a feels movie.
The end always gets me

Reactions: Danny

ameliabellezza

New User
Aug 6, 2015
YouTube
so true about Pokemon! When Ash 'dies' and pikachu is freaking out its heartbreaking lol. But the new movie "If I Stay" is a really touching one.

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
Interstellar!

This is a very feelsy movie as well.

I'd have to say Fast and Furious 7 got me. Can't lie, cried at the end. Not ashamed lol.

Reactions: Cab88 and Danny

Draco986

Sep 19, 2015
UK
YouTube
Titanic when jack dies
And wallaces death in braveheart
But the biggest of all is when tom hanks gives his speech to his dead wife at the end. Gets me everytime when he breaks down

Reactions: Savannah

Adofo

Rising User
May 23, 2015
Dallas, Tx
YouTube
The Lion King. It's my favorite movie of all time! I have always held it close to my heart. And the scene where Mufasa dies gets me to this very day! And I'm 21 years old!

Reactions: Savannah