What Is Your Favourite Video Editing Software !!!

HARIBO

Rising User
Right okay so here at the Freedom forums we are all YouTubers here right, so this means we all video edit !!! The question I would like to ask everyone today is which editing software is your favourite. At the moment my favourite editing software is sony vegas pro 11/12/13. Now you may be thinking that is three different editing softwares you have just said there Harry but to be honest they are pretty much the same in any case. So now you know now what my favourite editing software is can you let me know what yours is ???

SirWeed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
Right okay so here at the Freedom forums we are all YouTubers here right, so this means we all video edit !!! The question I would like to ask everyone today is which editing software is your favourite. At the moment my favourite editing software is sony vegas pro 11/12/13. Now you may be thinking that is three different editing softwares you have just said there Harry but to be honest they are pretty much the same in any case. So now you know now what my favourite editing software is can you let me know what yours is ???
After trying many different video editing software i have come to the conclusion that my favorite is sony vegas pro 13.... now people may argue the price but lets be real... who the hell actually buys software? ( unless your rich or cannot find a crack or torrent)

PLM

New User
Apr 12, 2016
I use Sony Vegas pro 13. It is very expensive to buy but it's worth it. Or you could just do what everyone else that uses Vegas has done and get a crack for. But I didn't tell you that.

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
A new favorite of mine is Lightworks. There is a Free version and a Pro version. I used the Free version recently to edit one of my vlogs. For a free software, it does a great job. You can check it out at www.lwks.com . They ever have tutorials on their website.