What Type Of Music Do You Listen Too When Chilling? Editing? Or Playing Games?

Chazore13

Aug 23, 2015
YouTube
Chazore13
Chilling for me is... either something trancy or dubstep. Maybe alt-rock (3DG or A7X). When I game tho... it depends. If I'm playing through the story of a game, I'll listen to the in game music. I own too many game OSTs lol. If I'm grinding tho, it's usually something more upbeat. Pop, DnB, Trance. Although, if I'm on tilt or something (playing LoL) then it'll be alt-rock or something. Mayday Parade, All Time Low, Paramore, A7X. Maybe soft-core screamo. Black Veil Brides and such. I've been on a pop kick tho recently as some of the songs aren't super over sexualized or about actually doing drugs (looking at you Robin Thicke). Like Here by Alessia Cara (I really relate to this song) and The Hills by The Weeknd cuz I've been there. I guess it's mood related which is why P!nk only comes out when I just need to lose it for a minute and there's a voice there telling me it's okay and to push through because the only thing I should be doing is drinking an ice cold beer. ;)

NFB Radio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
I personally like Tropical House. It's slower, has nice vocals :). It' s also nice to listen when driving longer distance in a car.

Have a quick look on my channel to get these lovely vibes :) <3

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
When "chilling", The musical stylings of Dan Gibson's Solitudes and Relaxdaily keep me calm.
When editing, I don't listen to any music and try to keep the only sounds limited to the audio stream of the video.
When playing games, I listen to the sounds of the game and immerse myself within.