What Type Of Music Do You Listen Too When Chilling? Editing? Or Playing Games?

Majestic Gaming

New User
Jun 1, 2015
YouTube
What Type Of Music Do You Listen Too When Chilling? Editing? Or Playing Games?

I'm a pretty opened minded person, i will listen to anything and get into the grove! or generally enjoy the atmosphere, unless its screamo, Most of the time i'm usually listening to EDM (Electronic Dance Music) or Chillstep although i also love Rock, Metal, Techno, Dub... The list goes on!

Reactions: HeresAndyTV

Reyman Yoii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
Australia
YouTube
Uhm you say you don't like screamo yet you say you like metal? Most metal bands have screamo. Anyway I listen to post-hardcore metal, hardcore punk and punk metal.

MinkaroXIV

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2015
Shrewsbury, England
YouTube
Minkaro
Uhm you say you don't like screamo yet you say you like metal? Most metal bands have screamo. Anyway I listen to post-hardcore metal, hardcore punk and punk metal.

No, no they really don't. There's hundreds, if not thousands, of heavy metal, power metal, progressive metal and symphonic metal (to name a few) bands that don't use screaming vocals at all.

OP: I don't tend to listen to music when playing or editing, because I want to focus on doing that, but if I'm just relaxing I mostly listen to rock and metal, with the odd pop/rap artist thrown in.

Kojak1888

Rising User
Jun 16, 2015
YouTube
I like to listen to chill acoustic covers when i'm just chilling. BBC1 Live Lounge never fails to keep me going!

ShakenGriller

Rising User
Oct 13, 2014
YouTube
Gaming? Depends on the game, usually though Some Glitch-Hop, Trap or other forms of techno. Editing? Some relaxing kick back beats, helps power through it. Just for chilling? An odd one though lots and lots of metal and punk rock!

StringStorm

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
stringstorm.info
YouTube
Its not really music. I mainly listen to ASMR when doing business stuff since it calms my head. Or podcasts from time to time. The only time I really listen to music is when I'm commuting. When you're exposed to music 24/7, silence will give you that tranquil peaceful feeling music often gives.

D

Deleted member 92404

Anything I can sing to! Except for country :rolleyes: I've really been into EDM lately though! Especially with all the music festivals going on with it being summer! :D

Reactions: HeresAndyTV