what you thinks

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
Yo freedom family it's been awhile since I posted here and now i'm here again to ask for some idea for some AMV. cause i have a few in the back of my mind but i just wanted to see what y'all may thinking is a good one y'all might want to see. it could be a weird one you never thought would go together or something that you'll know that would look nice and awesome which each other. so yea i'm here to see what y'all think and see if i can do it.

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hmm I dont really have any actual ideas, but the only kind of AMV's that i personally live are story based amv's. If there is no meaning behind it (be it completelly different meaning from the anime that creator give to it) then all amv is..... well its just flashing anime frames to music.

The first AMV that I found to love was Bleach Path of Sorrow (and updated path of sarrow 2) Though I do not find many good amv's like that too often.

XProject RageX

Freedom! Member
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
XProjectRageX
Hmm I dont really have any actual ideas, but the only kind of AMV's that i personally live are story based amv's. If there is no meaning behind it (be it completelly different meaning from the anime that creator give to it) then all amv is..... well its just flashing anime frames to music.

The first AMV that I found to love was Bleach Path of Sorrow (and updated path of sarrow 2) Though I do not find many good amv's like that too often.
I like any AMV with good action, that looks beautiful to me or/and have a song I like in it. and the two that come to mind is made by JustSyker and it's "dead to me" and "STFD"