Entertainment WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY, IT'LL BE A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU!!!!

Bless up to EVERYONE in the forums, I'm Kweku KingNabi and of course I'm new to Freedom, just joined Yesterday!!

To let you know a little about myself, I've been married for just over a year now. My wife and I have a beautiful and charismatic 9 year old daughter (yeah it took me a while to get down on bended knee but she's always been my wife to me; well before I put the nice ring on her finger lol). I am an aspiring filmmaker who enjoys EVERY aspect of visual storytelling, from screenwriting, to directing & shooting, to editing.
I was born in Brooklyn, NY , raised in Jersey and I now live in Maryland right outside of Washington, DC.
My parents are from Ghana (west Africa) so I LOVE Ghanian/West African food.
All in all, I'm just a guy who enjoys life and spreading love.

Holla at me and let me know SOMETHING ABOUT YOU!!!!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Bless up to EVERYONE in the forums, I'm Kweku KingNabi and of course I'm new to Freedom, just joined Yesterday!!

To let you know a little about myself, I've been married for just over a year now. My wife and I have a beautiful and charismatic 9 year old daughter (yeah it took me a while to get down on bended knee but she's always been my wife to me; well before I put the nice ring on her finger lol). I am an aspiring filmmaker who enjoys EVERY aspect of visual storytelling, from screenwriting, to directing & shooting, to editing.
I was born in Brooklyn, NY , raised in Jersey and I now live in Maryland right outside of Washington, DC.
My parents are from Ghana (west Africa) so I LOVE Ghanian/West African food.
All in all, I'm just a guy who enjoys life and spreading love.

Holla at me and let me know SOMETHING ABOUT YOU!!!!
Welcome to the Community :)

Good to see a fellow married man around here, married last summer myself and have a Son of 2 and a Daughter of 7 :)

Reactions: KingNabi the Great