Gaming Whats up guys :D

SalajeeYT

New User
Oct 18, 2015
YouTube
Im just gonna make this really short and simple, my name is Salajee, im a new youtuber, 16, east london and starting youtube. As soon as i get my editing software set up, ill be forming a crew of 10ish people, where were gonna do games and maybe some real life challenges, like hottest chilli in the world challenges etc. So id extremely appreciate it if you could subscribe to me :D [Content removed; please refer to Forum Rules (Section I: Inappropriate Advertising!)] :D

Subscribe at SalajeeYT :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @SalajeeYT

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

10 people in your crew! That's a lot of people, you'll have plenty of content and ideas coming to the channel. :) I'm glad you're getting such a strong start.

What editing software are you setting up? My favourite editing software to use by far is Adobe Premiere, it has a really nice workflow. Prior to my Creative Cloud subscription, I used Sony Vegas and Sony Movie Studio before that.

Also why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you're out of ideas to start with, check out the introduction template for some guidelines.

Click here to view the introduction template!

I look forward to seeing you around!