When you workout, do you follow a PROGRAM?

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
Hi everyone, I'm just trying to see how everyone spends there time when they actually get to the gym, and if they know the importance and benefits of being on a program rather than random exercises! Let me know how YOU workout!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Sadly no haha I just run to release stress

John A.

Freedom! Staff Member
Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
I do a workout twice a week(minimum of 1hr.) and it feels great. I follow a usual program, but sometimes I follow my own program. Upon watching a lot of videos from YouTube about workouts, I believe that it is much better if a person will follow a single program a month. :D

Reactions: Chicco Torres

F! Ronaldo

Partner Manager
Staff Member
Jun 2, 2016
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Used to do Aikido to de-stress and as an excuse to beat up bullies at work and in school hahaha.

I also try to jog or walk,( TRY is the operative word ) and play basketball with kids almost half my age and double my stamina.

I don't know if target shooting at gun clubs are considered workouts. They involve a lot of running though.

As a Dad, I find this program very interesting:

A work out program has been on New Year's resolution for years now, and it remains a resolution :)

Last edited:

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
I do a workout twice a week(minimum of 1hr.) and it feels great. I follow a usual program, but sometimes I follow my own program. Upon watching a lot of videos from YouTube about workouts, I believe that it is much better if a person will follow a single program a month. :D

Yea of course following a program for a set amount of time most likely 4-12 weeks will give you the best benefits! But working out twice a week is great i would focus on an upper body and a lower body day! Thank you for the reply!

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
Used to do Aikido to de-stress and as an excuse to beat up bullies at work and in school hahaha.

I also try to jog or walk,( TRY is the operative word ) and play basketball with kids almost half my age and double my stamina.

I don't know if target shooting at gun clubs are considered workouts. They involve a lot of running though.

As a Dad, I find this program very interesting though:

A work out program has been on New Year's resolution for years now, and it remains a resolution :)

Haha so get on a simple program and get in the gym! Being active otherwise is still great tho and playing any sort of sport is awesome as well!

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I dont really workout... the exercise I get is from climbing ladders at work, carrying my 3 daughters around, and playing Virtual Reality, which is downright exausting if you play games like soundboxing, holopoint, thrill of the fight or other physically demanding games...

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
I dont really workout... the exercise I get is from climbing ladders at work, carrying my 3 daughters around, and playing Virtual Reality, which is downright exausting if you play games like soundboxing, holopoint, thrill of the fight or other physically demanding games...

Haha enjoying time with the family is great workout time! and we already had the virtual reality discussion;) haha

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
I usually hit the gym 5 times a week and on a 6th day (usually every 2 weeks) i do an hour or so of stretching, I made my own workouts which usually revolve around a 5-8 reps since I love heavy lifting

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
I usually hit the gym 5 times a week and on a 6th day (usually every 2 weeks) i do an hour or so of stretching, I made my own workouts which usually revolve around a 5-8 reps since I love heavy lifting

Awesome man! I'm glad to see more and more people reaching out! I also prefer powerlifting over typical body building! Thanks for reaching out hopefully I could give you any potential ideas for your future workout. Keep crushing it and 5 days a week is plenty and keep stretching! haha

Reactions: tlevelgrinders

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I used to go alot to the gym in the past when i worked on sea and such as the work was heavy and needed to get my game up. We had weights on board and such things so i could keep going when we had some free time. But nowadays i work with a schedule wich makes it difficult to keep it all up so i stopped, bad i know...

Geared4Gainz

Rising User
Oct 7, 2016
YouTube
I used to go alot to the gym in the past when i worked on sea and such as the work was heavy and needed to get my game up. We had weights on board and such things so i could keep going when we had some free time. But nowadays i work with a schedule wich makes it difficult to keep it all up so i stopped, bad i know...

Haha have to try and make just an hour 3-4 times a week my man! It'll benefit you in the long run and make ya feel even better than you already are! Get back to the old ways haha

John A.

Freedom! Staff Member
Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
I know a person that do the same thing like you and I can say that it is very effective. Haha

John A.

Freedom! Staff Member
Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
I just like to do push ups and situps when I am able to. Don't really have the time to go out on a run.
Even just a simple push-ups and sit-ups will also make you fit, but make sure to do it every day especially after you woke up, just try to add some squats, it is also nice to do it. :)