YouTube Who are your favorite Youtubers and why?

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
I like the Game Grumps and Jacksepticeye the most. Jack's game commentary is much more than just shouting and being loud, he's smart with it and the Grumps tell amazing stories about their lives all the time and whenever they rage, it's hilarious.

Rezar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2017
YouTube
My favorite youtubers are
danieltheworm my friend he have 1.2k subscribers and he is my favorite becouse he have good quality
Jake Paul i love his video i'm his fan about 5 months

StringStorm

Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2015
stringstorm.info
YouTube
Booth Junkie: A professional voice actor that's so down to earth while maintaining that professional vibe. Which is a rarity since alot of voice actor youtubers around seem to have a superiority complex.
Podcastage: Just a random bloke that likes podcasts a little too much. He does equipment reviews for podcasting and voice overs.
Willburgur: I don't know, man. Something about crass juvenile jokes that he makes happens to make me laugh for some odd reason.

PlazmaPlays

Rising User
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
I'd have to say Life of Tom is one of my favorite Youtubers. His vlogs are a nice escape every day and he tends to be pretty funny and interesting.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
I have way to many favorite YouTubers. Most of my favorite YouTubers are my friends that do YouTube. So Stuart Edge, The Ohana Adventure, The Tannerites, Madilyn Paige, Maddie Wilson, What's Inside, DevinSuperTramp, and many more of my YouTube friends!

dimario hurlock

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 16, 2017
YouTube
Alia- ksi, optic sump, nadeshot, comedyshortsgamer, hollowpointc , optic spratt, pamaj! becasue they are good influcencers and they make great videos

Cattigan619

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2017
Ireland
YouTube
Cattigan619
Game Grumps: They play various games from old and new, and I find their commentary hilarious.One of my main influences
Jacksepticeye: Fellow Irish man like myself lol Does great content and is full of energy
Two Best Friends Play(aka Sw1tcher): Another Influence mainly on how to go about making thumbnails,love the banter they have with each other

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
My top five favorites:
Jim Sterling (THANK GOD FOR HIM)
Stryder7x (does a bunch of really cool glitch videos about Paper Mario)
FamilyJules7X (his guitar covers are amazing)
Mark Brown (also the maker of Gamemaker's Toolkit, he does a lot of fascinating game design analysis videos, including a series called Boss Keys that analyzes the dungeon design of each of the mainline Zelda games)
AlphaOmegaSin (one of my favorite youtubers, he may be controversial a bit at times, but he's pretty awesome)

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
depends on the cathegory xD
for cooking would have to be rosana pansino with the nerdy numies, and for gaming and comentary would have to be "lord frieza" and MarsakoX
Amonth other people there, just depends on what I feel like to watch

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
hummm... well if I cant pick myself then I have to choose my second channel Home of Entertainment :) Yay me.

haha but seriously, I pick Ec1baller (CodeMaJic) because he is what got me into youtube, yeah he was a call of duty god back in the day but he was the first youtuber I watched and someone I wanted to meet in real life, Unfortunately he has quit YouTube and hasn't made a come back, cant say I dont blame him, youtube has changed over the years, not like it was in 2007 pure, clean and none of this clickbait rubbish.