• Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
Hello,

I'm making this specific thread because many of you are facing some terrible ways of gaining more subscribers, but, there are of course best ways to do it, but, it takes a lot of work when it comes to YouTube.

1: There are a lot of competition on YouTube, so it's not as easy to gain new subscribers like it was 10 years ago when YouTube was at it's peek for gaining viewership/subscribers, but now isn't any different either, it just dents to be slower than it was all those years ago.

2: Tags, the most crucial aspect of earning many subscribers/viewers, with the right tags, it'll work out with you better, if you can see, I've made couple of tags on this specific threads, you can read them under the Tags section, involve yourself, add your name with certain tag because it gives you as a channel/brand owner a better score when it comes to the search engine on YouTube.

SOE score is important, also the picture you are seeing following is not form of advertisement, it's more of an educational propose:
at the time it was the highest SEO Scores I had, now it's somewhere 61 or something, that gained me some viewership, not subscribers though, like I said, mixing your name with certain tag like iGetable vLogs = better SOE score.

Plugin in use for the education propse is called: vidIQ

3: Making your thumbnails as appealing as possible, Name, Number of Episode, Game name (Is not needed if you use Game wallpaper), and you're good to go.

4: Making your video 2 pass is making your video to have a better quality, and, will also be appealing to the other viewers.

5: Do NOT sign with a sponsor as early as 1,5k thousand subscribers with 5-10k views per video, because it'd be extremely stupid.

6: Don't go to other channel videos, and, beg for viewership, it'll make your channel grow slower and harder, it'll make your channel reputation to go down hill, so please, DO NOT DO IT.

Anyways,

Good luck with the channel.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
All very good points, also don't forget that Youtube has become over saturated with different types of channels and as such you will have to upload consistently and stand out from the crowd in order to be seen. Find your niche and stick to it, if you like making vlogs then put your drive behind that.

Reactions: SannuG

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
You brought up some good helpful points but there are things that can affect growth that people can't really explain.

Everything is explainable, there are many reasons why oneself doesn't grow, that could be content is boring, content and thumbnails is relevant, overly stupid clickbait, and, many other reasons.