• Cat

• Dog

• Chicken

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpringFromMinecraft

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
I must begin by saying, Lately ive been trying to Expand my youtube Views, by going to other people channels and commenting on videos about my channel...it may seem bad but its not as disrespectful as you are just saying you have a similar channel, and i always respect the Creator of the video im commenting on. Anyways while doing it i found people Saying "Sub For a Sub" Quite Frequently, and nothing annoys me more than that! I ask all of you,PLEASE DO NOT SUB FOR SUB WITH PEOPLE! Whether its on the YouTube,forums, or even on social media, it doesn't change the fact that nothing good comes from it.

Theres a HUGE difference from Views and Subscribers, Subscribers are people who Enjoy your content and would like to see when more videos are uploaded. Whereas Views are the amount of times your video has been loaded(I say this as if someone were to watch more than one time the views will still add on)

When you Decide to Either post a Sub4Sub comment or Find someone to sub4sub with through the comments, chances are that person will never watch your videos EVER(This is of course not a 100% Fact its more like 75%)
To Be Honest Subscribers are pretty much Useless, All they show is how much people enjoy your videos, except for the fact that when people Sub4Sub that pretty much becomes 99.9% Useless.

I Admit when i first began youtube I did the sub for sub thing, and i went from 15 to 85 in one day, but then i never increased for 2 YEARS, Im not Even Joking, I may have even decreased some ,I regret doing that. Its Ok to Promote your channel in the comment sections (As long as you are respectfull to the creator of the video that your commenting on) But Sub4Sub is nothing but an outcome of fake Subscribers trying to increase there own subs. So I advise you, STAY AWAY FROM SUB4SUBS!

Now my channel seems to be healing, im getting more subs and views the harder i work!(y) (Y)

Thanks for reading:p(y) (Y)