Gaming Yes, another gaming channel xD

Floppy Wafflez

New User
Oct 18, 2015
Cave of Crepes
YouTube
Hiya, my name is Chris but I go by Floppy or Floppy Wafflez pretty much everywhere cx
I'm an aspiring Youtuber with a passion for Gaming which runs in my family.
I am from Canadialand and have dreams of being one of the most successful Canadian Youtubers EVER!
However, I started Youtube not only to pursue my dreams of making a living from doing something I love, but also to entertain and bring joy to hundreds, thousands, and possibly millions of people out there c:

I have a few videos up, the one i'm most proud of being my most recent c: I plan on uploading at least two videos a week, while down the line when I get better with editing hopefully one every two days.
Here is a link to my channel if anybody is interested, I would greatly appreciate any kind of support whether it be on here or on Youtube :) - https://www.youtube.com/user/floppywafflez357

- Thanks for reading everybody, have a wonderful day/night!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Floppy Wafflez,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I'm an aspiring YouTuber with a passion for gaming too (well I like tech a lot too!) :) It doesn't really run in my family though haha.

I'm also from Canada! Which part are you from if you don't mind sharing? I live in Vancouver and this city is where I stay forever. I really like urban settings like Vancouver, New York, Toronto, and anything alike. I'd actually really like to visit New York some time!

A couple of videos a week is really good, not too many to overwhelm your subscribers but not too little to make them bored.

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck pursuing your dream of a successful YouTube career!