Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Freedom! Community Team with another Community Newsletter. We have news for live streamers, tip videos from Creator Academy, and a lot of videos from Freedom! Central because they have been very active. Read on to find out what you might have missed!

YouTube Live | Updates & Improvements!
New options have arrived! Ultra-low-latency, ability to pause chat with inline moderation, more ways to stream from mobile, and show/hide options for messages that might be undesired. A really interesting thing is that as you review messages with the show/hide option, the system will learn from your choices over time and become more effective. See what's new in Jord's official post: www.community.tm/youtube-streaming-just-got-better

Sponsorship Feature | New way to earn on YT!
This news is quite buzz worthy at the moment, and I know we have questions, so let's start figuring out YouTube's new "Sponsorship" feature. Anthony will get us started in this currently most recent episode of The Anthony Show below where he shares his initial thoughts about it.

For more info, see the YouTube Creator Blog post:
www.youtube-creators.com/a-new-way-to-earn-money
Within that article there are a lot of other helpful materials linked. I felt like I gained a fairly good grasp on everything after reading it all. So, you can too! If you still have questions after reading through, please feel free to ask anything you'd like to either in the comments of Anthony's video, or as a reply to this thread, or on Jord's forum post: www.community.tm/earn-more-money-on-youtube

September Forum Contest Ending Soon!
Have you created a custom emoji and submitted it in the official contest thread yet?
Time is running out. Don't miss your chance to be part of the fun of this one!
www.community.tm/threads/create-your-very-own-emoji-for-freedom
@ItsJustJord even made a video about the contest, have you seen it yet? Check it out!

New Member of the Month!
I don't like to spoil announcements like this, so please head over to @Row 's post to see who the new MotM is and congratulate them!
www.community.tm/threads/so-who-is-this-months-motm

Check Out Freedom! Forum Fridays
I hope that many of you are reading these every week, but in case you aren't I just wanted to remind you that FFF is a great round up of forum announcements, milestones, featured threads, & more. Be there or be square! o_O
www.community.tm/threads/FFF/asking-questions-just-got-easier

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users!

:D
DJPaultjeD, Glowing Dude, and horrorkesh :D
Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily on Twitter for your chance to be featured.

Does your content appear in Suggested Videos?
The Creator Academy channel explains how to see if your videos are showing up as Suggested Videos and explores the analytic data of it all.

Are your videos featured on YouTube Home?
Another great recent video from the Creator Academy channel!
Find out if you're appearing on the Home page of YouTube and take an in-depth look at Traffic sources in Analytics. Share with us if you find out anything interesting about your traffic. (y) (Y)

★ The adventure starts here! The Brotherhood of Gamers
An MGN show powered by Freedom! debuts on the hub channel first and wants to feature many of YOU.
Meet B.o.G. host Nold and find out what's in store! :cool:

★ Freedom! Partner Exposed! B.o.G. - ft. RBLXLORD
See featured partners and Nold being his awesome self in the 2nd Brotherhood of Gamers series episode. :)

★ Responding to YOUR comments: Pitfalls with expectations
Lime continues to inspire us with "Tips w/ a hint of Lime", and this time is responding to our comments from his previous episode. :D

Another way to look at personal branding
Anthony gives us a really interesting reality check about channel branding. ;)

Update: Where has the Anthony Show been?
Anthony is back to being active on the hub channel, and he's ready to give us a bit of an update - in his own creative style of course.
Spoiler alert: this video is extremely puntastic! :p

3 new winners in Freedom's $100,000 Sponsorship!
George is back, with a handful of updates in this recent episode of The George Show. 3 new winners in the $100k Sponsorship are announced, game studio updates, and he's asking for feedback. Join the discussion in the YouTube comments. :)

Thanks for reading
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community. Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care. Also, never give up!

Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Freedom! Community Team with another Community Newsletter. We have news for live streamers, tip videos from Creator Academy, and a lot of videos from Freedom! Central because they have been very active. Read on to find out what you might have missed!

YouTube Live | Updates & Improvements!
New options have arrived! Ultra-low-latency, ability to pause chat with inline moderation, more ways to stream from mobile, and show/hide options for messages that might be undesired. A really interesting thing is that as you review messages with the show/hide option, the system will learn from your choices over time and become more effective. See what's new in Jord's official post: www.community.tm/youtube-streaming-just-got-better

Sponsorship Feature | New way to earn on YT!
This news is quite buzz worthy at the moment, and I know we have questions, so let's start figuring out YouTube's new "Sponsorship" feature. Anthony will get us started in this currently most recent episode of The Anthony Show below where he shares his initial thoughts about it.

For more info, see the YouTube Creator Blog post:
www.youtube-creators.com/a-new-way-to-earn-money
Within that article there are a lot of other helpful materials linked. I felt like I gained a fairly good grasp on everything after reading it all. So, you can too! If you still have questions after reading through, please feel free to ask anything you'd like to either in the comments of Anthony's video, or as a reply to this thread, or on Jord's forum post: www.community.tm/earn-more-money-on-youtube

September Forum Contest Ending Soon!
Have you created a custom emoji and submitted it in the official contest thread yet?
Time is running out. Don't miss your chance to be part of the fun of this one!
www.community.tm/threads/create-your-very-own-emoji-for-freedom
@ItsJustJord even made a video about the contest, have you seen it yet? Check it out!

New Member of the Month!
I don't like to spoil announcements like this, so please head over to @Row 's post to see who the new MotM is and congratulate them!
www.community.tm/threads/so-who-is-this-months-motm

Check Out Freedom! Forum Fridays
I hope that many of you are reading these every week, but in case you aren't I just wanted to remind you that FFF is a great round up of forum announcements, milestones, featured threads, & more. Be there or be square! o_O
www.community.tm/threads/FFF/asking-questions-just-got-easier

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)

It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users!

:D
DJPaultjeD, Glowing Dude, and horrorkesh :D
Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily on Twitter for your chance to be featured.

Does your content appear in Suggested Videos?
The Creator Academy channel explains how to see if your videos are showing up as Suggested Videos and explores the analytic data of it all.

Are your videos featured on YouTube Home?
Another great recent video from the Creator Academy channel!
Find out if you're appearing on the Home page of YouTube and take an in-depth look at Traffic sources in Analytics. Share with us if you find out anything interesting about your traffic. (y) (Y)

★ The adventure starts here! The Brotherhood of Gamers
An MGN show powered by Freedom! debuts on the hub channel first and wants to feature many of YOU.
Meet B.o.G. host Nold and find out what's in store! :cool:

★ Freedom! Partner Exposed! B.o.G. - ft. RBLXLORD
See featured partners and Nold being his awesome self in the 2nd Brotherhood of Gamers series episode. :)

★ Responding to YOUR comments: Pitfalls with expectations
Lime continues to inspire us with "Tips w/ a hint of Lime", and this time is responding to our comments from his previous episode. :D

Another way to look at personal branding
Anthony gives us a really interesting reality check about channel branding. ;)

Update: Where has the Anthony Show been?
Anthony is back to being active on the hub channel, and he's ready to give us a bit of an update - in his own creative style of course.
Spoiler alert: this video is extremely puntastic! :p

3 new winners in Freedom's $100,000 Sponsorship!
George is back, with a handful of updates in this recent episode of The George Show. 3 new winners in the $100k Sponsorship are announced, game studio updates, and he's asking for feedback. Join the discussion in the YouTube comments. :)

Thanks for reading
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community. Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care. Also, never give up!
The new sponsorship from YouTube is a interesting feature for those who passed the 1K and for me a new goal to achieve!
The new show 'Brotherhood of Gamers' is an amazing addition to the Freedom channel! :)

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust