Community YouTube and Life

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I am officially on winter break which means that I can start to post things to my YouTube channel. The huge issue with all of this is that I really dont know what I want to do. I truly want to be myself on YouTube since school kind of limits me from that but I dont know how i could go along doing that with trying to find things to upload. When winter break is over I wont have time to do anything YouTube related so my efforts could be considered a waste of time. I have plans of trying to do collegiate esports although with how my future is going to be set i dont think that could happen either. Regardless I just feel like I wont truly be able to do anything without things being considered a waste. I want to do tons of things but it wont work out at this rate. What could I do?

MoD-SquadTV

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2016
YouTube
MoDSquadddTV
i have a solution for your problem, tell your fans that you're going to upload once in a week, in this break try to make alot of videos without posting them, just post on schedule once in a week, so in this way you are considered a consistent :)

Reactions: Star The Artoonist

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
You first have to find out for yourself what it is you want to do with your youtube channel. Most have a plan before going heads on.
What is your goal with youtube, is it for fun, is it something else?
Once you know wich way you want to go i would indeed go with the above and let your viewers know what your currently working on and that you have only time for at least 1 video a week :)

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
I'm in the same situation as you. I'm a college students and during the semester I don't have that much time to record videos. I have a 2TB hard drive that I try to fill up during winter and summer breaks so that I have a load a videos saved up and I can upload during the semesters.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Most people don't have time to make YouTube a full time job, I'd say keep it as a hobby if you have a few spare hours a week to make a video then go for it. If not, then take a break from it. I can go months at a time without uploading, but it still doesn't mean I have to quit :)