YouTube YouTube is Removing G+ integration on YouTube!

Do you like this change?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgilio Silva

Rising User
Aug 4, 2015
Portugal
YouTube
Now haters can hide on comments...
But google wanted to have more users in their social network and they've done it now they can back down and find other ways to increase their users...

Mamokin

Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2015
Canada
mamokin.media
YouTube
MamoPlays
All I am seeing is people complaining about how they couldn't adapt to the new YouTube/Google+ integration. I found it great and did not take to long to get used to, it does have its drawbacks like anything else though. It should be a very gradual process removing the integration or in the least allow us to keep it optionally.

Reactions: The Zone_

Possum n' Pawesome

Possum YouTubers
Freedom! Member
Apr 24, 2015
I don't really like Google+ but I would like it better as an option like many others have stated.

It's like everywhere on YouTube. I like Google+ for traffic and sharing but not like glue on YouTube.

Devan Winget

Rising User
Sep 15, 2015
Utah
plus.google.com
YouTube
I just hope hope HOPE comments will still be the same with having no character limit, otherwise I will have to make multiple comments that way since I like to comment on multiple parts of a video that I liked

I guess it's good since I no longer have to set my avatar or name on YT from google +. In fact, it does make things a lot easier.

I have to agree this is the same reason that I voted the way that I did. Google + has made things more of a headache than is has been helpful. I like that YouTube is powered by Google, but they didn't need to make the unnecessary change to forcing us to use everything google.

Reactions: Possum n' Pawesome

HighVoltageGamer

Freedom! Member
Sep 12, 2015
Great Falls, MT
YouTube
I personally really dont care either way.. I mean the last night thing is kinda annoying.. Thus my channel being called MisterDevilsman.. Because apparently Infant is against their terms of use haha. But otherwise I have never really run into any problems with the g+/youtube integration.. I kinda hope they keep the ability to be able to keep posting there and everything with your youtube stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.