YouTube YouTube is Removing G+ integration on YouTube!

Do you like this change?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
G+ going, Chat for freedom pending to come-back.... the world is ending :eek:
but seriously, I'm glad that G+ won't be integrated. Also I hope they bring back the coding so I can use GIF banners again :)

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
I really don't like Google+ at all. I'm honestly glad they're removing it!

I have seen some bad things from it like the weird period where comments wouldn't load properly, but that seems to be past. I wonder what they will do with G+ I think it's problem is it's too difficult to use, and there are other outlets for social media out there.

Reactions: NFB Radio

chronotrigger1985

let's player
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2014
YouTube
doesn't really matter to me ether way. I found no use for G+. haven't gotten any traffic from it. I found no problem using it tho just wasn't useful. it was just something that was there.

Reactions: Kan

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
doesn't really matter to me ether way. I found no use for G+. haven't gotten any traffic from it. I found no problem using it tho just wasn't useful. it was just something that was there.

I can agree here it wasn't too useful, and I only find use in a few things for it, but really nothing more.

Our prayers were answered at last, they took their sweet time though

Better late then never :p

MisterUltimate

Freedom! Member
I always saw Google+ integration as a way of promoting Google+, rather than improving YouTube. So, I have a plus page because I had no choice, but I often forget it's there. Maybe instead, they could have thought of a way to make Google+ useful, and made integrating it with YouTube optional. However, because they forced it, I think it's left more people with a negative view of the product. Too bad, so sad.

Charles Meekins

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
Since Google + will no longer be supported, I wonder how you will get your channel verified.
i think you should be verified automatically if:
you get at least 10k subs
you get at least 10,000 a month for three month in a row
and upload at least once a week

E

epicstuf

Google+ is pretty bad. It really didn't do much for me, except make things more annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.