Official YouTube Monetization (1000 subs 4k hours) breakaway promotion

F

FlowDrox

Come to see my YouTube channel I make videos on video games but also videos of tutorial

Avalarion

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2014
YouTube
I have only 206 Subscriber but my watchtime was 50395 in 2017 o_O

If you like german Let's Play please check out my channel: https://www.youtube.com/avalarionplay

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
I know a lot of users are unhappy with the new monetization threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours. I'm creating this thread to help out the users that have great content and are just below the threshold. If you are almost at 1000 subscribers or 4k hours please post below one of your best videos as well as your subscriber count/hours viewed and I will update this thread.

Remember do not request sub4sub or ask for subscribers. If you are here to watch videos only subscribe to channels you truly intent to watch, fake subscribers/view do not help in channel growth.

Forsaker: Subscribers 932

Hamza: Subscribers 845

MultiGameFreakz: Subscribers 834

Daily Driver Reviews: Subscribers 836
I'm well under the Subscription count with 194 subscriptions but we'll over the viewers threshold with almost 5.5K for the last 365 days

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
I know a lot of users are unhappy with the new monetization threshold of 1000 subscribers and 4000 viewing hours. I'm creating this thread to help out the users that have great content and are just below the threshold. If you are almost at 1000 subscribers or 4k hours please post below one of your best videos as well as your subscriber count/hours viewed and I will update this thread.

Remember do not request sub4sub or ask for subscribers. If you are here to watch videos only subscribe to channels you truly intent to watch, fake subscribers/view do not help in channel growth.

Forsaker: Subscribers 932

Hamza: Subscribers 845

MultiGameFreakz: Subscribers 834

Daily Driver Reviews: Subscribers 836

Sadly, I can say goodbye to my monetisation for now. I have about 1.8k hours watch time and only 188 subs. If I keep growing like this I could get to the 4k hours next year, but with only a 10% growth in subs I'll never make it this wat.
Because the monetisation will be gone my videos will be lower in the search results and not to many sub boxes, which is double bad...

GoodridgeGaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2018
YouTube
I produce 3 videos a week.
Every Wednesday at 8AM is a Let's Play episode. I'm currently doing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
Every Friday at 10AM is GOOD TIMES! Which showcases a random funny moment from my channel, old or new.
Every Sunday at 8PM is a highly edited, crazy video of me messing around on a game or challenge.

Below is my latest Sunday video, on the rage game Getting Over It:

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap

320 subscriber

37.449 minutes in the last year

I'm very sad.... I've just started to earn money from my channel =( i hope to not lose my partnership with freedom ç_ç
That's some great watch time there but sadly your 680 subs away from being monitized unless something drastically changes before the 20th of February, real kick in the teeth for a channel like yours mate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk