Arshaad Seedat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
Hey there ... my name is Arshaad I have been in and off YouTube for aone now and when I first started i was making YouTube videos mostly about fifa and hence the name fifa maniak came about... but now that i have stopped making fifa videos that often and actually started taking a liking to minecraft and other random games im having trouble finding a good name for my channel that connects to my content ... please can the freedom family help me ... my chanmel ia still small so i can still make so adjustments if needed ... thanknyou so much

jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Hey there ... my name is Arshaad I have been in and off YouTube for aone now and when I first started i was making YouTube videos mostly about fifa and hence the name fifa maniak came about... but now that i have stopped making fifa videos that often and actually started taking a liking to minecraft and other random games im having trouble finding a good name for my channel that connects to my content ... please can the freedom family help me ... my chanmel ia still small so i can still make so adjustments if needed ... thanknyou so much
I would be very careful about a name change to your channel because if you have a custom URL like mine it's a minefield trying to get it fixed, I can't seem to find out how to do it, mine is still set to grasmatas but what they have done it redirect searches for grasmatas to jammychap.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Arshaad Seedat

Arshaad Seedat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
I would be very careful about a name change to your channel because if you have a custom URL like mine it's a minefield trying to get it fixed, I can't seem to find out how to do it, mine is still set to grasmatas but what they have done it redirect searches for grasmatas to jammychap.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
THANK YOU FOR THAT[DOUBLEPOST=1511873935][/DOUBLEPOST]
as from your title
pick something short and catchy that people can remember,
for example, my name is is Zatomic
thank you ill look in to it

Michael Aquila

Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2017
YouTube
As long as your name is unique or catchy, people will like it whether it is long or not
My name is Aquilamax, which is taken from my real name (I don't know whether it is catchy or not) hehehehe

iGoDZoFLuiGii

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Coming up with a youtube name is hard... trust me just look at me I called myself igodzofluigii back when i started in 2010, and I called my second channel theluigiishow... yeah I know I love luigi... hes awesome lol

the point im making and I should of said this to being with instead of rambling on off topic as usual is base your name around you, think of you as a centre around your castle of ideas, or in other cases do a mind bubble. come up with what content you want to do, then pick your favourite thing you love like a Mascot icon for yourself and then try and combind the two.

with me I love Luigi..... and I think of myself as a GOD!..... but not serious I got my name from my brother when he pick it for Gamebattles back in 2008.... yeah back when gamebattles was like number 1 trending for youtube stuff... but hopefully you get the idea :)

Arshaad Seedat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
Coming up with a youtube name is hard... trust me just look at me I called myself igodzofluigii back when i started in 2010, and I called my second channel theluigiishow... yeah I know I love luigi... hes awesome lol

the point im making and I should of said this to being with instead of rambling on off topic as usual is base your name around you, think of you as a centre around your castle of ideas, or in other cases do a mind bubble. come up with what content you want to do, then pick your favourite thing you love like a Mascot icon for yourself and then try and combind the two.

with me I love Luigi..... and I think of myself as a GOD!..... but not serious I got my name from my brother when he pick it for Gamebattles back in 2008.... yeah back when gamebattles was like number 1 trending for youtube stuff... but hopefully you get the idea :)
thank you so much i will for sure try your way and see what i come up ... will message you back when i get something i like

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
In my own personal opinion, I'm not a huge fan of numbers randomly appearing in names. It just screams unprofessionalism at me, I dunno why. I would really think about what content you want to make first and then decide from there or use a name that somewhat relates to you. I could make any kind of content but my name could always be GLP Matty. It's easy to say and remember and it just looks nice. Take Dan Bull, for example, its the same kind of deal.

Arshaad Seedat

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2016
South Africa
YouTube
In my own personal opinion, I'm not a huge fan of numbers randomly appearing in names. It just screams unprofessionalism at me, I dunno why. I would really think about what content you want to make first and then decide from there or use a name that somewhat relates to you. I could make any kind of content but my name could always be GLP Matty. It's easy to say and remember and it just looks nice. Take Dan Bull, for example, its the same kind of deal.

Thanks so much dude ... i actually came up with something pretty cool and feel really amazed i came up with, but i thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and reply !!!

Reactions: GLP Matty