YouTube playlist vs. video embeds

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
When YouTube started I used to just upload my short films and trailers so I could embed then on my website. I didn't focus on building my community on YouTube and then YouTube blew up and now I'm playing catch-up.

@ movie4rUI

New User
Apr 10, 2023
YouTube
Respected Sir,
Dear Sir, I have signed Freedom.tm. But after loading my youtube channel videos freedom is not showing due to which I am not getting the benefits from freedom now what should I do if any one suggest it would be great sir.

According to the new rule of freedom.tm how can I remove the copyright strike copyright claim of my YouTube channel.Sir Kindly tell me a bit if.

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
Respected Sir,
Dear Sir, I have signed Freedom.tm. But after loading my youtube channel videos freedom is not showing due to which I am not getting the benefits from freedom now what should I do if any one suggest it would be great sir.

According to the new rule of freedom.tm how can I remove the copyright strike copyright claim of my YouTube channel.Sir Kindly tell me a bit if.
To remove the strike in most cases you have to delete the content from your channel.