Resources Youtube Stats Signature - Newly Re-designed!

Is this a lot better? than v1.0

• Yes

Votes: 103 84.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 10.7%

• Total voters

BB Games

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2014
YouTube
it's awesome so far, sony vegas seems to be having some issues with it though but that might be because i'm running the windows 10 technical preview
So Vegas should be fine on windows 7? I have a huge preview lag problem on Vegas with the PC I have now.

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
Love it! :) Much better in my opinion!
Thanks, You know your image doesn't link to your channel right?[DOUBLEPOST=1414442790][/DOUBLEPOST]Just wanted to say thanks so much for 70 subs + 85 on my tutorial channel :)

And this project isn't abandoned just not had much time to do anything recently :( the joys of being a adult haha

Last edited:

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
This is actually very useful. A great idea too :)
Thanks.

PS: I've been working on my redesign of my website recently so haven't had time to add any new features that were requested

( http://dev.cyanlabs.net - Fully responsive theme which looks good on all devices)

^^ the above link is dead since my new theme is now live, Also i have made the creation page responsive so you can generate your images even on a mobile phone.

Last edited:

TripleGemini

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 11, 2014
YouTube
TripleGemini86
This is awesome, I just used it. Great job! One little thing I noticed, I made a mistake in my sub and view goal and when I tried to change it it wouldn't change. I put 300 instead of 400, and I put 1k instead of 10k (lol), so I don't know if it's just on my end or if it takes a bit to change.... other than that, I love it :)

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
This is awesome, I just used it. Great job! One little thing I noticed, I made a mistake in my sub and view goal and when I tried to change it it wouldn't change. I put 300 instead of 400, and I put 1k instead of 10k (lol), so I don't know if it's just on my end or if it takes a bit to change.... other than that, I love it :)
It updates every hour as stated on the webpage. Thanks for the support :)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hey guys Fma965 from Cyanlabs here again.

So a lot of people liked my idea over here http://community.freedom.tm/threads/i-created-a-stats-goals-signature-generator-check-it-out.58254

But they didn't like how it looks, Well i am pleased to announce v2.0 :)

Here are some examples

And here are the old examples

Click here to create your own by filling in the textboxes
(http://cyanlabs.net/youtubestats.php)

Hope you like it and feel free to suggest things :)
It does look like it worked for me, can you help lol

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Nice! Would it be possible to add some sort of Freedom logo/branding to it as well. Maybe I could get this linked in the FAQ section for signatures too :)

Think I might need to change the resolution to my youtube banner as it ended up a bit pixelated xD Although I do need a new youtube banner anyway.

It does look like it worked for me, can you help lol

Make sure you use TheUnderGroundTank as your youtube username

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Nice! Would it be possible to add some sort of Freedom logo/branding to it as well. Maybe I could get this linked in the FAQ section for signatures too :)

Think I might need to change the resolution to my youtube banner as it ended up a bit pixelated xD Although I do need a new youtube banner anyway.

Make sure you use TheUnderGroundTank as your youtube username
I did. However, It shows like yours Koala and doesn't do the (My views)/(goal views) and when I put the link in my signiturte it post 2 banners and '[/URL]

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Oh really... well it works now and i know for a fact you didn't as checking the source code of your signature box showed nothing.
No I did it yesterday but I put it in as a link so it came out 2 times :p I have my goals in the program So it is something I am not doing for it not to show?

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
No I did it yesterday but I put it in as a link so it came out 2 times :p I have my goals in the program So it is something I am not doing for it not to show?
OK people need to read my webpage, "UPDATED Hourly" so that means if you originally did it without stats you will need to wait 1 hour.

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
OK people need to read my webpage, "UPDATED Hourly" so that means if you originally did it without stats you will need to wait 1 hour.
No I read your site before I did it and if this is upsetting you I am sorry but what im ask is like for your banner it says "69 / 100 Subscribers CyanLabs Gaming 2.8k / 3k" I dont see it say the goals on my banner and I have always put the goals into the program. Like I want it 2 go from Koala's Banner to yours if that makes sense. Is it just a waiting thing and it will come on over time or what

Fma965

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 11, 2014
UK
cyanlabs.net
YouTube
No I read your site before I did it and if this is upsetting you I am sorry but what im ask is like for your banner it says "69 / 100 Subscribers CyanLabs Gaming 2.8k / 3k" I dont see it say the goals on my banner and I have always put the goals into the program. Like I want it 2 go from Koala's Banner to yours if that makes sense. Is it just a waiting thing and it will come on over time or what
for the umpteenth time... YOU NEED TO WAIT 1 HOUR, i'm sorry but how can you not understand that. come back to me in 1 hour if it's still not correct and i will see whats up.[DOUBLEPOST=1415558828][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok the reason yours isn't working is cuz you put 30k as your views "&viewgoal=30k" you can't do that it has to be a integer.

Last edited: