YouTube Youtube's Methodology Towards Comments Changed?

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Is it just me, or has Youtube changed something in the notifications where you don't get notified when someone comments on your videos? I've been getting a lot more traffic as of late on my latest Sea of Thieves videos and people are commenting, but I have to go to the Community tab or video itself to respond to all of these comments. Whereas before it would just notify me someone commented and I could respond from there. I'm assuming something has changed.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Normally i get emails when someone comments on a video, yeah sure they can be a bit slow sometimes but I don't think things have changed

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Is it just me, or has Youtube changed something in the notifications where you don't get notified when someone comments on your videos? I've been getting a lot more traffic as of late on my latest Sea of Thieves videos and people are commenting, but I have to go to the Community tab or video itself to respond to all of these comments. Whereas before it would just notify me someone commented and I could respond from there. I'm assuming something has changed.

This has been happening to me for a while actually. Though it kind of stopped for a little bit but it's been happening again lately.