Aquaria - [1080p HD Remake] - Part 11

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Posted by Fluffy
Part 11 of a 1080p HD-quality remake of my first playthrough: Aquaria. The outstanding beauty and soundtrack of this game was just not given proper showcasing in my first playthrough. I intend to follow the same path (more or less) in this playthrough - get all treasures, costumes, pets, etc.

This video contains:

+ Picking up from where we last left off, at the save crystal near the exit to the Frozen Veil (after our return to The Abyss from the Frozen Veil)...
+ Picking up our sixth fast-travel sea turtle.
+ Finding a cavern with two odd looking fish in it - grants a Steam Achievement ("Weird Fish: Discover two peculiar-looking fish...").
+ Using the Whale Song to open the mouth of the whale. Entering the whale grants a Steam Achievement ("Gullet: Enter the belly of the Whale..").
+ Exploring the inside of the whale to find our final Verse Egg. Grabbing it will grant a Steam Achievement ("Healthy: Find all the health eggs.").
+ Solving a simple puzzle within the whale to find an Energy Pearl. Using said Pearl to open the way to a locked chamber, which contains...
+ ...the third, and last, of Naija's memories.
+ Taking a previously-unexplored path to enter The Sunken City - we explore within, and solve various puzzles.
+ Picking up our twenty-fifth "treasure" (another costume, really), the Girl's Costume.
+ Learning...a rather familiar tune...haven't we heard that before? Like...throughout the entire game?
+ Solving one final puzzle - singing a familiar tune, to open the way into the depths of The Sunken City.
+ Taking on our next boss (pair), Mom & Dad. These are the parents of that poor ghost child - it's no wonder he's always crying, what with having parents like these! Taking them down grants a Steam Achievement ("Divorce: Defeat Mom and Dad.").
+ Li gets ganked by some random purple tentacle protruding from a vortex that appears from nowhere. H4x! We go after him.
+ Leaving The Sunken City...with a follower tagging along behind us.
+ The grateful spirit of the ghost child opens the way to the final zone of the game.
+ Entering The Body, and grabbing a save.

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, the independent developers over at Bit Blot - the creators of Aquaria. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association, with BitBlot.
0     0     1,202