Batman: Arkham Origins - Walkthrough Part 18 Bane Boss Battle!

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 4, 2017 at 7:15 AM
Posted by Anthony Smith
Batman Arkham Origins "Stealth Gameplay" with Commentary.
Don't forget to Rate,Comment and Subscribe, thanks very much.

This Batman Arkham Origins: Episode 18 covers the Bane of Gotham BANE! The guy who breaks the Bat, is one of the toughest Boss Battles in Origins. Can Batman defeat Bane & save Christmas? Watch to find out!

Objectives:
- Locate The Joker
- Defeat Bane

Batman Arkham Origins Walkthrough Part 1 -

Batman Arkham Origins FULL Walkthrough - Batman Arkham Origins (PS3) Stealth Guide with Commentary - YouTube

Batman Arkham Blackgate 3DS Playlist -

Batman Arkham Origins Knightfall Skin Pack - COMING SOON

Batman Arkham Origins Must Wanted Guide - COMING SOON

Follow us for more updates!!

● Website - Welcome kwingreviews.com - BlueHost.com
● My Twitter - KwingsLetsPlays (@KwingsLetsPlays) | Twitter
● My Twitch - Twitch
● My Facebook - Kwing "The Real Game Master"
● My Instagram - The Kwings (@kwingsletsplays) • Instagram photos and videos

Additional Joker Voice provided by - Nick Cortez Nicholas Cortez

GAME FEATURES:

● The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features an all-new single-player campaign written by Dooma Wendschuh and Corey May, with Geoff Johns consulting. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the super villains that shape his future. The story is a tribute to the Legends of the Dark Knight. A retelling of how Batman meets his Rogues that "shaped his career" The comic series ran from 1989 - 2007. It has since been rebooted for the NEW 52!

● Enhanced Detective Mode: Batman's detective skills are used like nothing we've seen before. The all-new Crime Scene system, let's players re-wind time to really search for clues. Allowing Batman to be fully connected to the Batcomputer and track down his prey, like never before.

● Gotham City is 4X the size of Arkham City and will feature tons of iconic locations. Example "The Royal Hotel" The massive City is filled with different foes. Which let's Batman stop a variety of "crimes-in-progress"

● Most Wanted Side Missions: Hunt down villains who are connected to, but not part of the main story. You can also tackle the Bosses in different ways, allowing for different upgrades and weapons when fighting them.

● New Enemies: The Armored Enforcer and Martial Artist who can NOW counter the Dark Knights attacks. Making the player really think, before facing them.

● New Gadget: The Remote Claw. Batman can use the Remote Claw to latch onto enemies, other thugs and even to objects. The possibilities for Take Downs are endless!

● New and Past Characters: Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker and others.

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition Wii U Guide - Batman Arkham City Armored Edition Walkthrough - YouTube

Batman Arkham City Playlist - Batman Arkham City (PS3) Stealth Guide with Commentary - YouTube
0     0     1,048