Brave Fencer Musashi [15] | Gondola Gizmos, Village Fires and Giant Rockslugs - Oh My!

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:33 PM
Posted by Fluffy
In this video, we:

+ Head to the mayor's house. Unfortunately, the mayor is sick, and his wife asks us to take care of some things. The first will be to take care of the water in the well (but we took care of that in the last video). The next thing, is to get the gondola fixed.
+ Head up to the castle - in order to repair the gondola, we need to have rescued all three Carpenters (which we have) and get a Gondola Gizmo. We ask the three Carpenters to describe the gizmo for us - with this information, we know which to take.
+ Enter the mines, grab the gizmo, and return it to the castle.
+ Try to take a nap, but end up oversleeping...

+ OMGWTFBBQVILLAGEONFIRE.

+ Speak with the mayor the next morning - we get a couple items to help us on our quest - the Thirstquencher Calendar, and the Rocksalt.
+ Take the Rocksalt into the forest, and use it to shrink a massive rock-looking slug down to size. With the rockslug out of the way, we find a chest of goodies, another imprisoned person to free (the Artisan, Teebone), and activate the Water Crest to send the high tide back out to sea. With the water cleared from the beach, we can get the Fire Scroll.
+ ...get a visit from Musashi's old pal...

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, Square. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association with Square.
0     0     1,374