Brave Fencer Musashi [7] | Troubles up at Steamwood

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:33 PM
Posted by Fluffy
In this video, we:

+ Start off in town - taking a nap outside the Pawn Shop (waiting for it to open). We get our goods appraised, and acquire our first piece of Legendary Armor! We can now climb walls!
+ Leaving the shop...hm, something seems to be wrong up at Steamwood. We visit the Steamwood Administrator to find out what's going on.
+ EXPLODE?! HOLY COW! Forget this village, I'm outta here!

+ Okay, fine. We go fix the problem up at Steamwood.
+ Learn that a masked, cloaked person was seen in the vicinity, and headed for Twinpeak Mountain afterwards...
+ Head back into the forest briefly to grab a treasure chest. (There was probably enough time to grab it before going into Steamwood - but it's been over a decade since I've last played this, so I was worried I might screw something up. Just wanted to get Steamwood out of the way, first.)
+ Return to town to appraise and sell junk. Visiting the Mayor - after fixing Steamwood - earns us another +25 max HP boost. Sweet!
+ Head up to Twinpeak Mountain to find Rootrick - on his way up the mountain to get the Earth Scroll, no less. We race him up to the top.
+ Get the Earth Scroll.
+ Grab our second Minku - only a short ways down the mountain from where we just were.

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, Square. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association with Square.
0     0     1,064