Brave Fencer Musashi [9] | Misteria and Mysterious Village Music...

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:33 PM
Posted by Fluffy
In this video, we:

+ Take a nap outside the grocery store, waiting for morning to...wait, what the heck is that blue thing? Heh...they explode in daylight. xD
+ Speak with the Mayor and Hotello. It seems Tim, the grocer's son, was attacked by a Vambee and needs a Remedy. We agree to help.
+ Wait until late at night to speak with the windmill keeper, Wid - he gives us a key to the mine.
+ Delve into the mine to get Misteria, the first part of the cure. Along the way, we get our third Minku, some random junk treasure, and free more imprisoned people: Knight Brisket, Carpenter Dicey, Chief Gravie and Cook Mary-Nade.
+ Make our way out of the mine. We have to take an alternate route to get back to town.
+ Return the first ingredient to the Mayor...hm, it seems Hotello is not yet back from Twinpeak Mountain. We head off after him to make sure he's alright...

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, Square. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association with Square.
0     0     904