Mad Max game by Avalanche studios - a game review

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Jan 25, 2018 at 4:16 PM
Posted by General Taggart
Here is my thoughts and review of Mad Max game by Avalanche studios, makers of Just cause series.

Max got his car stolen (again) by warboys led son of by Immortan Joe Scabrous Scrotus.

Max need to get his stolen car back from Gastown in this open world post-apocalyptic vehicular combat action adventure.

Mad Max game looks and sounds like a real movie. Hand-to-hand combat is spectacular looking and fighting is games strongpoint.

Driving, in other hand is not so good. Car handles OK, but fighting against other cars are sometimes a mess. Biggest trouble for me was when your car is beaten down and going to explore.

Chumbucket can fix you car if you stop before counters go to zero.
But when your car is going to be fixed is much of the time frustrating.

Mainly because other cars will try to drive you over and you must to try dodge them. Many times you will be hit by an car and then another.

I personally would cursed many times in these situations. Sometimes you enemies step out of the car and try to attack you. This is good time to kick them asses.

This was fifth game from my gaming challenge. You can read more about my challenge from my blog.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/234140/
0     0     1,734