Music 11q

Greywith M

New User
Aug 7, 2017
Hi It's me Greywith M n I'm from India Meghalaya... I'm making a cover videos n if you guys care, just come to my channel watch my videos.. Not that good, but I've tried...

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello there Greywith, welcome to the Freedom Forums, I hope you can enjoy your time here, make loads of friends and have a wonderful and enjoying experience. Would you mind telling us what sort of covers you do, and a little more about yourself. For example your likes / dislikes, what your long term goals are etc

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi It's me Greywith M n I'm from India Meghalaya... I'm making a cover videos n if you guys care, just come to my channel watch my videos.. Not that good, but I've tried...
Welcome to the Community :)

Can you tell us something about yourself and channel so we can get to know you a little better :)

Greywith M

New User
Aug 7, 2017
Well I'm not so good in English but hope you'll understand what I'm talking.. Well I'ma student studying degree and also work on studio I composed songs produced musics and arranged to others songs and also help my other fellows to write scripts of videos.. 2 of my work has been reached to 70k views n other one upto 80k view.. And that is first time got this much views... I love western music and also Indian music as I'm from India.. Till now I'm only released my original song only 1 n name of the song is Ripengrang(Audio) and mostly I covered western pop songs.. And also perform in my local areas... That all..