Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2016
India
www.codebook.co.in
YouTube
Hi Freedom Family,

This is Sameer from Freedom ;) .

Why I started youtube channel CodeBook Online Training ?
I am passionate about programming. I spend a lot of time in various programming languages. So to keep myself motivated and get going, I started the channel.

I realised that its not enough to know stuffs to some extent. You have to keep audience busy. There are so many stuffs I do not know why my channel is not upto the mark. I was feeling demotivated and thinking about not doing it anymore. This made me join Freedom.(y) (Y)

Now I am feeling confident after seeing some of the freedom videos.

I am a developer. Apart from that I love photography and of course making videos , screen-casts. :cool:

Thats it.

:p

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Welcome dude to freedom its so great to see a programmer making videos that's cool I guess u should keep on making them if u enjoy it making and u know u should watch some of the tips and tricks over here so that u can grow
All the best dude

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi Freedom Family,

This is Sameer from Freedom ;) .

Why I started youtube channel CodeBook Online Training ?
I am passionate about programming. I spend a lot of time in various programming languages. So to keep myself motivated and get going, I started the channel.

I realised that its not enough to know stuffs to some extent. You have to keep audience busy. There are so many stuffs I do not know why my channel is not upto the mark. I was feeling demotivated and thinking about not doing it anymore. This made me join Freedom.(y) (Y)

Now I am feeling confident after seeing some of the freedom videos.

I am a developer. Apart from that I love photography and of course making videos , screen-casts. :cool:

Thats it.

:p

Welcome to the Family CodeBook, Nice code you make :) I take C++ and Visual Basic Last year so I know something with Codes :)