Comedy Admilson Show

Admilson Show

New User
Nov 8, 2015
YouTube
Olá galera! Alô pessoal do Brasil! Venham conferir nosso novo canal de humor e publicidade! Dois publicitários com perfis totalmente distintos (Admilson e Praxads) se apresentam em diversos quadros de humor, falando (zoando) sobre diferentes temas. É pra gargalhar (ou não (facepalm))!

Hi guys! Hello people from Brazil! Check our new comedy/advertising channel! Two advertising professionals with totally different profiles (Admilson and Praxads) feature various comedy scenes, talking about (joking) distinct themes. Free laughing (maybe (facepalm))!

Venha conferir e MUITO PRAZER!

Canal: https://goo.gl/Mkiqdy

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Admilson Show,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Wow your video quality is on point, you guys do really nice work! I'm surprised to see that you don't have a larger following on YouTube, I'm sure your presence will grow at an exponential rate. (y) (Y)

Please tell us a little bit more about yourself now that we know what you guys do on the channel, I'm sure the community would like to get to know you better! If you need some ideas to start with, you can refer to the introduction template.

Click here to view the introduction template!

Also thanks for including an English translation with your post so we can understand you.

I look forward to seeing you around!