All of artwork

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello people of freedom!

So I would just like some feedback on my artwork.

greenmohawk.weebly.com

I would like your honest opinions (Good and bad).

You can either leave a post or use the poll whatever works for you.

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
You sure love to use green xD

It is a bit mixed. I see good banners and i see those who need improvement. From most i like the background but the txt doesn't always fit in well...
Yeah the text is just there so people don't take my work. It's happened many time before that why I use them now. And the render's are my favorite kind to do but most of the time people don't want anything like that for a banner or anything.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Yeah the text is just there so people don't take my work. It's happened many time before that why I use them now. And the render's are my favorite kind to do but most of the time people don't want anything like that for a banner or anything.
You could watermark them with your name in it and when people see a design they like gou can erase the watermark and adjust it to send it to them?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So what exactly do you suggest?
Well you said you did the green on purpose. Now if you made a portfolio with different kinds of artwork with txt style and such and then put your watermark on the banner like your name or such in a place that it is visible if used then people can't steal your work without credit. So for an example you make a banner and make the txt YOURNAME use different types of styles and colors so people have an idea what your capable of ;)

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Well you said you did the green on purpose. Now if you made a portfolio with different kinds of artwork with txt style and such and then put your watermark on the banner like your name or such in a place that it is visible if used then people can't steal your work without credit. So for an example you make a banner and make the txt YOURNAME use different types of styles and colors so people have an idea what your capable of ;)
Very true. I might do that.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze