Anyone do a draw my life video?

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I think if you want to do it, you should :) It doesn't matter if it is a dead fad or not, if you think your subs would appreciate it and you would like to do it, I say go for it!

Reactions: Hail Kira

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I would like to do this someday, but I can't draw to save my life, yet alone show it XD
I'm not good at drawing either... it's gonna be basically stick figures... rofl, the story is more important than the quality of the drawing anyways... it's moreso speed drawing while telling a story...

I was thinking of getting someone else to do the drawing footage... but... meh... I don't think the drawing needs to be spectacular...

Reactions: Savannah and Kan

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
I might do it soon!! I'm only 18 and I have my whole life ahead of me! ;) Not enough of things has been done in my life yet I believe. So I might just do an "Draw My Life - Yet" video I guess! :)

Reactions: Hail Kira

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I tried to make one, I tried all day long and then again and again but I felt it was pretty confrontational & that's why I eventually made a 'Talk my life' video because it just felt allot more honest and true to myself. Still kinda weird about it but I think it's a step forward into getting my channel more personal.