In progress Best time to upload tool broke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumPurge

Well-Known User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 26, 2014
England
YouTube
PlatinumPurge
So I asked for a guide on how to set up and use the best time to upload tool. People give me a guide which was rubbish. It was jsut george epxlaining what he has done and now how to set it up. The other guide was borken link and makes you go back to the freedom dashboard.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So I asked for a guide on how to set up and use the best time to upload tool. People give me a guide which was rubbish. It was jsut george epxlaining what he has done and now how to set it up. The other guide was borken link and makes you go back to the freedom dashboard.
Hey,

The tool seems to work normally for me. Here's the direct link I'm using: https://www.freedom.tm/dashboard/tools/upload_suggestion

The tool allows you to see when people watch your videos the most and therefor tells you when people would watch new videos immediately. It needs a Google analytics account as explained there though.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
You could also download the free version of TubeBuddy and use their upload tool to help determine the best time to upload content if the links provided still are not working for you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.