BlizzCon 2015 - Virtual Tickets

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
So I been thinking if I should buy a virtual tickets or not. To be honest, I really do not care about the livestream of the event. But I am more concern about the perks. And I no longer play WoW, so it is kinda dilemma for me. So what do you guys think about the virtual tickets? Are you going to get one? And do you like the new Murlock pet?

@Al Valentyn @DeathLives @Hail Kira

bg-08_en-us.jpg

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I think I might pass on this one...
Like you I don't really play wow... not enough time to invest... I like diablo, but I haven't even bought the third one yet...

Neal

Mod
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
nealcarico
I think I might pass on this one...
Like you I don't really play wow... not enough time to invest... I like diablo, but I haven't even bought the third one yet...
Ok Diablo 2 was released in 2001... CATCH UP MAN. ;)

Yeah I only play D3 and a LITTLE Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. :) That mount for HOTS is pretty sick though! :p

Al Valentyn

Mac Gaming Connoisseur
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I got it as it'll be my first, I like the perks and it'll be my first Murloc pet bar Terky.

It's really up to you, I really want to watch the live stream as I've recently gotten back into WoW and look forward to seeing what the new class diversification is going to be.

DeathLives

NoX
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
Croatia
YouTube
GeorgeNoXGaming
So I been thinking if I should buy a virtual tickets or not. To be honest, I really do not care about the livestream of the event. But I am more concern about the perks. And I no longer play WoW, so it is kinda dilemma for me. So what do you guys think about the virtual tickets? Are you going to get one? And do you like the new Murlock pet?

@Al Valentyn @DeathLives @Hail Kira

View attachment 11916
Nope, i won't get one. I will just watch one of many recaps that will pop up on YT :)