Service Request Channel Feedback

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey buddy!

Your banner is awesome. But your homepage is kind of weird. Maybe you should concider to make playlists, a video to present your channel (I like to subscribe to someone I "know") stuff like that.

I've watch one of your video and I like how you can comment what you're doing! But the tags have nothing to do with the ontent of your video that's sad :(

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy!

Your banner is awesome. But your homepage is kind of weird. Maybe you should concider to make playlists, a video to present your channel (I like to subscribe to someone I "know") stuff like that.

I've watch one of your video and I like how you can comment what you're doing! But the tags have nothing to do with the ontent of your video that's sad :(
What do you mean? I tag the video games and the title can explain the ra

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy!

Fact I see what you mean the deadpool video? Yea I updated it yesterday before they were my default tags after that vid was uploaded they were updated and rid of