VLOG Check us out, need feedback.

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey Freedom Community members it is Fremma here and we are a new vlogging channel. We are an engaged couple waiting for the date 6/24/2017 for our wedding, and we are vlogging every step of the way. Feedback is something we are really needing right now so that we can improve our channel! Here is our first ever video on our channel I was hoping to get some people to watch it and provide some feedback on what we can improve! We have posted other videos since then but you all (the Freedom Community) should watch our first video so you know what our channel is about. A like and a subscribe would be greatly appreciated, thanks! -Franklin

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hey Freedom Community members it is Fremma here and we are a new vlogging channel. We are an engaged couple waiting for the date 6/24/2017 for our wedding, and we are vlogging every step of the way. Feedback is something we are really needing right now so that we can improve our channel! Here is our first ever video on our channel I was hoping to get some people to watch it and provide some feedback on what we can improve! We have posted other videos since then but you all (the Freedom Community) should watch our first video so you know what our channel is about. A like and a subscribe would be greatly appreciated, thanks! -Franklin

Pretty cool, as someone who recently got engaged, I can relate! Though...why is this in the collaborate section of the forums?

Fremma

May 22, 2016
YouTube
Pretty cool, as someone who recently got engaged, I can relate! Though...why is this in the collaborate section of the forums?
I do not know where exactly I should have put it.... But thank you for the feed back the feed back is much appreciated! :D