CoD is dying

KavvyBoii

New User
Oct 18, 2015
Any ways to make cod fun these days? Same old multi-cod is getting boring and the game is dying, #SaveCOD

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I dont think call of duty is dying at all , just towards people might cut down a bit , but what I do to test my ability is do challenges such as using a pistol and trying to get 50 kills and keep doing it and changing it as it helps develop my skills and its fun as I enjoy a challenge :)

James Eksty

New User
Oct 12, 2015
YouTube
The COD franchise seems to be running out of ideas... I think thats why games like CS have seen so much growth, COD is exporting the same games with different textures and perks.

SW4NK GAMING

Rising User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
Any ways to make cod fun these days? Same old multi-cod is getting boring and the game is dying, #SaveCOD
I just done a video talking about Bo3 cod last hope in my opinion I believe cod is dying only way to have fun is by playing for 1-2hrs and with FRIENDS!

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Call of Duty is far from dead or "dying". The franchise is bigger than it's ever been before, and even after a small decline in fans after the Twitch-->MLG streaming move, we have managed to hold out numbers that are larger than ever. With Activision implementing the new additions to the eSports scene in 2016, the franchise will continue to skyrocket, reaching heights never seen in Call of Duty before. Can't wait to see Black Ops III :)

SW4NK GAMING

Rising User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
Call of Duty is far from dead or "dying". The franchise is bigger than it's ever been before, and even after a small decline in fans after the Twitch-->MLG streaming move, we have managed to hold out numbers that are larger than ever. With Activision implementing the new additions to the eSports scene in 2016, the franchise will continue to skyrocket, reaching heights never seen in Call of Duty before. Can't wait to see Black Ops III :)
I'll be honest i didn't know that! I'll look more into it and I am actually excited for Bo3!

Reactions: Cold Ransom
Well, CoD is on the downswing until BO3 comes out. Then the game might actually be fun again. Treyarch has always been the one to help make it a better franchise ever since the 1st CoD when they released United Offensive. To this day, their games are the only ones that I have been able to play an entire year.

Stretch AdventureKS

That Skeleton!
Freedom! Member
Sep 4, 2014
YouTube
I am just gonna say my thoughts here on CoD and never speak of the franchise again in the future (hopefully).
Do I think CoD will ever die? Well, at least not now, it is still pretty big in the money, but in some people's cases it gets pretty hectic with a release every year. It can be really tiresome and there is no surprise that people get bored of it, same goes with AC. There needs to be a longer time between those games, otherwise you will make people forget about past games really fast instead of making the games more memorable and last longer than a year.
Why do you think Team Fortress 2 is still being played by tons of people even to this day? Well that is because they expand on it with different content from time to time, each year with updates after updates to change the game a bit from it's original state.

I am just gonna say my thoughts here on CoD and never speak of the franchise again in the future (hopefully).
Do I think CoD will ever die? Well, at least not now, it is still pretty big in the money, but in some people's cases it gets pretty hectic with a release every year. It can be really tiresome and there is no surprise that people get bored of it, same goes with AC. There needs to be a longer time between those games, otherwise you will make people forget about past games really fast instead of making the games more memorable and last longer than a year.
Why do you think Team Fortress 2 is still being played by tons of people even to this day? Well that is because they expand on it with different content from time to time, each year with updates after updates to change the game a bit from it's original state.

Agreed, but Activision is a company that wants yearly releases. Look what they've done to WoW since getting Blizzard. They just want more new content to be there so people don't forget about the franchise. It's also part of the reason they have a 3rd dev now on the CoD franchise. Helps keep things new. Unfortunately, the last 2 "seasons" of CoD have not been able to keep the people happy and we now have a whole slew of players converting back to BO2 until the next installment in that series comes out.

Cold Ransom

Rising User
Oct 3, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Another thing to keep in mind is that it is the end of the year, right before the release of the new CoD. People are sick of Advanced Warfare. It happens just like this every year, which is natural. After grinding this game out for a full year, the hardcore fans are ready for a change of scenery in BO3 :)