YouTube Conflict in Revenues between YT and AdSense

InfamousFreak

Rising User
Dec 28, 2016
Earth
YouTube
TayabSaddal
Hey!

So, firstly take a look at the following photo.

On the bottom right corner enclosed in the black square is my YouTube Dashboard, which shows my Estimated Revenue at $0.03, which now got increased to 0.4. I had been seeing this digit for a number of past weeks, and it was quite pleasing even it is ridiculously low.

In the rest of the image shown is my Google Adsense Dashboard, it shows my estimated earnings as well as the Balance, and other values in the blue box at $0.00, which freaks me out?

I wanted to know if there is anything wrong with either my channel or my adsense account? I do have monetization enabled, yet this is spooky.
Any comments on this?

Thanks

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey!

So, firstly take a look at the following photo.

On the bottom right corner enclosed in the black square is my YouTube Dashboard, which shows my Estimated Revenue at $0.03, which now got increased to 0.4. I had been seeing this digit for a number of past weeks, and it was quite pleasing even it is ridiculously low.

In the rest of the image shown is my Google Adsense Dashboard, it shows my estimated earnings as well as the Balance, and other values in the blue box at $0.00, which freaks me out?

I wanted to know if there is anything wrong with either my channel or my adsense account? I do have monetization enabled, yet this is spooky.
Any comments on this?

Thanks
The estimated earnings of google adsense stopped working a long time ago....you only have the stats at the bottom now...

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
When you join a network you will no longer see your earnings on your adsense account as this is handled by the network - hence why all your stats relating to revenue are reset when you join. There is nothing wrong with your account, and there is nothing to worry about its the same with everyone who is partnered with a network