Daniel H.

Your name/alias:
Daniel H.

Where are you from?:
I'm from Romania.

How old are you?:
25 years old and counting

How did you find Freedom!?
I was searching for a list of youtube networks and only freedom was accepting channels like mine. Other have much higher standards.

What made you join our forums?:
George's videos.

What are your hobbies?
I like working with wood, working with computers, making small gadgets and everything that has some science in it.

Why did you start YouTube?
I watch videos about cnc machines, woodworking and different shows everyday on youtube and I intend to put in practice everything I see, so others can see what I do and make themselves. Also to earn some aditional money, who doesn't need money huh? :)

What is your biggest dream?
To leave a mark in this world, not be famous, i just want to make something that will have an impact on people and this earth, so my kids can enjoy life.

What kind of channel do you run?:
I make things out of wood, i cut materials and transform them into art or useful objects using my DIY cnc machine, i review tools and other things related to wood shops. Short, something with DIY things.

How frequently do you upload?:
Since I have a job outside this channel, I try to post at least 2 times a week, but that's not a promise.

Thanks for reading this, hope my introduction is good this time and I hope we can all be friends, maybe there are some people that are interested in what i offer and if not, i will try and convince you to like it.
Have a nice day/night.

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
To leave a mark in this world, not be famous

PRAISE! - Educational, not doing it purely for money and wants to help society. Thank You!!

Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your >>>Channel ID<<< for it to successfully appear.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Your name/alias:
Daniel H.

Where are you from?:
I'm from Romania.

How old are you?:

I was searching for a list of youtube networks and only freedom was accepting channels like mine. Other have much higher standards.

George's videos.

What are your hobbies?
I like working with wood, working with computers, making small gadgets and everything that has some science in it.

I watch videos about cnc machines, woodworking and different shows everyday on youtube and I intend to put in practice everything I see, so others can see what I do and make themselves. Also to earn some aditional money, who doesn't need money huh? :)

To leave a mark in this world, not be famous, i just want to make something that will have an impact on people and this earth, so my kids can enjoy life.

I make things out of wood, i cut materials and transform them into art or useful objects using my DIY cnc machine, i review tools and other things related to wood shops. Short, something with DIY things.

Since I have a job outside this channel, I try to post at least 2 times a week, but that's not a promise.

Thanks for reading this, hope my introduction is good this time and I hope we can all be friends, maybe there are some people that are interested in what i offer and if not, i will try and convince you to like it.
Have a nice day/night.
That is one of the most detailed introduction posts I have seen in a long while. Well done @Daniel H. I completely understand you wanting to make a mark on the world and its nice to see some other creators that aren't in it for the money or the fame.

Reactions: Daniel H.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias:
Daniel H.

Where are you from?:
I'm from Romania.

How old are you?:

George's videos.

What are your hobbies?

Have a nice day/night.
That's nice that George got you inspired to join the forums :p I actually joined Freedom because a random user told me about their network. I hadn't joined a network before, but I feel like I made a good choice ^^

D

Daniel H.

Thanks for your support. I know about channel ID but i will post it when i will have 5 posts on forum. I did that and someone asked me not to put my channel yet.

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Thanks for your support. I know about channel ID but i will post it when i will have 5 posts on forum. I did that and someone asked me not to put my channel yet.

If it wasn't a mod they probably didn't know the rules.
As far as I know you can go ahead and out your channel ID on your profile. Just don't post your link in any posts. Go to personal details and put the random numbers at the end of your URL. :)

D

Daniel H.

I listenesd to you guys and now I have my channel in the signature. Thanks again for the supporrt.

D

Daniel H.

The easy and fastest way to put partner badge on profile is by going into freedom dashboard and on the profile tab there is a setting about this, connect with forums, or something like that. You enter forum credentials and you're done, badge appears instant. Goodluck