In progress Didn't Receive Full Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedVoices

New User
Dec 20, 2014
Hi, I want to know how payment system work what is going on.
In December i earned 210$ and got full payment
In January i earned 160$ But i received 90$ what is going on!?

Why didn't i receive full payment?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Are you looking at the revenue report from YouTube and narrowing this down to January? Please note that report, as far as I know would not include the 40% taken from being part of the Freedom network. Also with the £90 you have recieved so far was that labelled as YouTube red earnings of your usual YouTube earnings?

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi, I want to know how payment system work what is going on.
In December i earned 210$ and got full payment
In January i earned 160$ But i received 90$ what is going on!?

Why didn't i receive full payment?
You will receive 60% of the earnings shown in the YouTube Dashboard as per your revenue share. This can be increased if you have a fast growing channel through contacting support.

Upvote 0

Frosted Technology

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
You will receive 60% of the earnings shown in the YouTube Dashboard as per your revenue share. This can be increased if you have a fast growing channel through contacting support.
Freedom! support sucks to be honest.... I contacted them like 2 weeks ago asking for revenue share increase and all the they said was that they were going to transfer me and never got back.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Freedom! support sucks to be honest.... I contacted them like 2 weeks ago asking for revenue share increase and all the they said was that they were going to transfer me and never got back.
They can get a bit bogged down with revenue increases, as they do need to look into your channel and compare this with their guidelines on whether or not an increase can be granted. Did you send them a screenshot of your most recent 28 day stats from YouTube? If they still haven't got back to you, by Monday 2/4/2017 send me a copy of the ticket ID numbers and I shall try and chase this up for you ok :) - I say monday, not because I'm being lazy but just to give them a couple of days just incase

Upvote 0

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
I just poked them about your ticket. the issue seems to be that some of the same staff that invite channels also check to see if revenue share increases are valid. We've been swamped with invite requests recently so if I had to take a guess somebody got their wires crossed about which cue to prioritize or something. again I'm not familiar with the departments inner workings but it seems to be sorted now thanks to you! :) Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.