How To Do you like Doodles ? Cats ? Tutorials ? All the above ?

DoodlingCats

New User
Aug 21, 2016
Canada
YouTube
If the answer is yes, you came to the right place ! If not.. well, hang a little bit still?

Hello guys !

My name is Mary, I'm a 23 years old french Canadian. My mother tongue is French, so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes :) Feel free to correct me, even tho I'm pretty good in english, I know I'm nowhere near perfect !

I found Freedom on google, searching for forums where I can talk about youtube and stuff without needing to spam and I found this one :) I joined this forum because while scrolling throught the topics and users I found that every seemed polite and profesionnal while at the same time fun !

I'm a new grad studend in Water engineering. Wait I know, seems boring ! But it's actually really fun :) I won't go into details here, but my job at the moment is to make sure the waste water clean as possible ! Feel free to mail me if you would like more info on this field ! So yeah, one of my main hobby is environnemental engineering.

Another one of my main hobby is drawing. Since I can't remember I always loved to color and was quite good when I was younger. But since school was really hard at times (well, always to be honnest) I didn't draw very much in the past years. I would stress draw and that's it ! Recently, since I have a little bit more time on my hands, I decided to go back to this old passion. Even tho I love it, I find difficult to take the time to really improve, well you know what I mean. There's always netflix, Pokémon Go or something to distract you ! That's why I decided to start a youtube channel ! I wanted to force myself in a way to be the best that I could be. Random : Favorite food is avocado. My goal is to upload 3 times a week, I already have couple videos waiting. I post on my instagram twice a day at the moment ! I love to make tutorials on how to draw things. I'm really into Pokemons (like 95% of the planet) but I also love Zelda, Mario, Disney and much more, trust me!

So yeah, that's it guys ! I'm sorry if that was a long post (or not?) I'm the type of person who feels that you only have one chance to make a good impression and I hope I made a good one on you :) !

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, you can ask us in the Freedom Chat.
I am quite active in the chat and am willing to help anyone.
Good luck on YouTube

Promotional Forums include:

"Introduce Yourself" - bit.ly/2b3At75 - Introduce who you are, what your channel is and how you started.
"Content" - bit.ly/FreedomContent - Add only one video in a post for others to see.
"Community Reviews" - bit.ly/CommReviews - Only accessable to Freedom! Partners, you can submit either your channel or a video for others to review and give feedback for you and vice versa.
"Collaborate" - bit.ly/CollabFreedom - Look for people to make videos with, and grow together!

Please remember that each of the links above will have their own rules of the section. Check the sticky posts at the top of the section before posting. Thanks.

DoodlingCats

New User
Aug 21, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Hello guys ! Thanks for replying to my intro :D

Scorpio, thank you so much for the sub ! You are my first real subscriber outside of my family I forced to subscribe to me...what ? Don't we all do that ? Eh eh

DoodlingCats

New User
Aug 21, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Ohh ! Thanks guys for the warm welcome and the subs/comments ! It means so much to me you don't even know :) I have to get ready for work but I'll be sure to check your channels when I come back !

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Hello guys ! Thanks for replying to my intro :D

Scorpio, thank you so much for the sub ! You are my first real subscriber outside of my family I forced to subscribe to me...what ? Don't we all do that ? Eh eh
No problem i enjoyed watching your video`s back in my younger days i enjoyed drawing.
(The have fun and enjoy) i add that to every comment i make semi signature i do :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
If the answer is yes, you came to the right place ! If not.. well, hang a little bit still?

Hello guys !

My name is Mary, I'm a 23 years old french Canadian. My mother tongue is French, so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes :) Feel free to correct me, even tho I'm pretty good in english, I know I'm nowhere near perfect !

I found Freedom on google, searching for forums where I can talk about youtube and stuff without needing to spam and I found this one :) I joined this forum because while scrolling throught the topics and users I found that every seemed polite and profesionnal while at the same time fun !

I'm a new grad studend in Water engineering. Wait I know, seems boring ! But it's actually really fun :) I won't go into details here, but my job at the moment is to make sure the waste water clean as possible ! Feel free to mail me if you would like more info on this field ! So yeah, one of my main hobby is environnemental engineering.

Another one of my main hobby is drawing. Since I can't remember I always loved to color and was quite good when I was younger. But since school was really hard at times (well, always to be honnest) I didn't draw very much in the past years. I would stress draw and that's it ! Recently, since I have a little bit more time on my hands, I decided to go back to this old passion. Even tho I love it, I find difficult to take the time to really improve, well you know what I mean. There's always netflix, Pokémon Go or something to distract you ! That's why I decided to start a youtube channel ! I wanted to force myself in a way to be the best that I could be. Random : Favorite food is avocado. My goal is to upload 3 times a week, I already have couple videos waiting. I post on my instagram twice a day at the moment ! I love to make tutorials on how to draw things. I'm really into Pokemons (like 95% of the planet) but I also love Zelda, Mario, Disney and much more, trust me!

So yeah, that's it guys ! I'm sorry if that was a long post (or not?) I'm the type of person who feels that you only have one chance to make a good impression and I hope I made a good one on you :) !

Welcome to the family Mary, You have a turf job :D but I like Zelda, Mario games also what you fav Mario and zelda games?

DoodlingCats

New User
Aug 21, 2016
Canada
YouTube
Scorpio : Yeah, I think the beauty in an art channel is that everyone can enjoy it ! Even if you are not really an artist, watching someone color is always nice and calming :) ! And nice little signature, I also believe that life is short and you need to have fun while doing stuff :D