Do you prefer PS4, XBOX ONE, or PC?

TheGamersCode

Freedom! Member
Aug 9, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Xbox One and PC all the way! I love the Xbox One because of the amount of things you can do with entertainment. I also love the exclusives.

AmiPlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2015
Manchester
YouTube
PS4 all the way.

I tend to find I like the exclusives it delivers and the controller feels comfortable in your hands. Not forgetting I've had a console of theirs since the beginning. I know some people will inevitably be all PC Master Race and that, but there's nothing like having a controller in my hands and firing away at whatever's on my screen.

thundar001

Jul 31, 2015
YouTube
I love PC for some of the things that can be better than the consoles but the consoles have great games with great stories.

Farrell Helios

New User
Apr 23, 2015
YouTube
FA1212ELL
Personally, I'd prefer the PC. Not regretting it at all. I love the fact that I can upgrade whenever I want to an even more powerful gaming PC.

Then the amount of games to choose from is virtually limitless.

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
You know, it´s not that easy to tell...Because Nintendo bringed us great games (Some ones difficult, some ones competitive but fun and simple), at the same time Playstation have being there trying to give us good games..is not simple having servers for their online modes on the games, at the same time with Nintendo...and Xbox; The three of them are good on what they believe, and maybe they are making remakes today but...¿Whose not?..Nintendo is making, and also PS4 and Xbox...
So in my opinion, i would like to keep on Nintendo by the 3DS until they convince me with games for their bigger console...and also with Playstation 4, but for PS4 i will wait until MORE GAMES get on the market (like Nintendo)...and games that cannot afford because mone, there is Steam...
The fact is: Be happy with the things you have or you are adquiring...play and enjoy and all that stuff

Kuway000

Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
YouTube
If I had to choose from the three, it would be my PS4 due to me always being a Nintendo/Playstation guy. I do game on PC once in while, but I for sure play my PS4 way more.