Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FrenZo Beats

New User
Feb 8, 2017
YouTube
Hey Guys My name is Lian I am also known as FrenZo Beats and we are an upcoming beat channel and we have so far made 8 beats on our channel and is FREE TO USE all were asking is to give us credit. We will be making more beats in the FUTURE!!!!! Check out our channel if your interested

FrenZo Beats - Search it on youtube because it wont let us give the link

P.s We been accepted to Freedom for about 3 days now but we still haven't gotten a learn more option on our dashboard

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey Guys My name is Lian I am also known as FrenZo Beats and we are an upcoming beat channel and we have so far made 8 beats on our channel and is FREE TO USE all were asking is to give us credit. We will be making more beats in the FUTURE!!!!! Check out our channel if your interested

P.s We been accepted to Freedom for about 3 days now but we still haven't gotten a learn more option on our dashboard
Welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

Hello FrenZo Beats,

Welcome to the Forums. Sorry your Invitation is taking longer than usual to appear. Could you answer a few questions so I can help you out here?
  • When did you apply to join Freedom!?
  • Do you have monetization enabled? Check at https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization if it says "Your account is enabled for monetization"
  • Do you have any Strikes on your channel?