LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
Hey everyone!

When I first applied to DropbackTV (one of Freedom's networks) I wasn't sure what would happen. I was worried that I'd be forced to change the way that I do things on my small gaming channel. I was totally wrong. I was struggling really badly to grow and I figured that maybe a network would help me. When I joined at the end of July I had 65 subs and hardly got any views. Now almost 3 months later I have 87 subs and get a few more views than before. It's not a drastic growth but it's the most growth I've experienced over that time period. I've been able to post my opinions, share my experiences, share my content, meet a lot of great people, and much more! I'm so happy I decided to join a network, it has helped me so much!

-Store

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Glad you are having a good experience. When I first joined, I too wasn't sure about how well it would work for me. As time went on, I was pleasantly surprised to find that Freedom helps a ton. I trust and believe in Freedom so much in fact, that my new channel, I also signed up to Freedom.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Always good to hear people who have positive experience :)
I am with Freedom! for over a year now and can say the exact same. Since i joined and went to the sub-network MGN i have seen positive growth, more interaction and more vieuws. But the most important thing is that i met alot of great people who helped me on my journey and vice versa :D